Reviews for Last Dance
Allicat9 chapter 1 . 5/14
Great work! I love all your writing! You capture everything so beautifully!
melia chapter 1 . 4/3
I don't know how or why... and you've heard it before. But you break hearts. I could hear mine shatter and stutter over the old man losing his touch and sticky kisses for supper promises and fear so precious that it sucks in the air. It is quite something. Quite worth it too.

Keep writing. Just wanted to tell you that even if it's awfully condescending. But maybe, if you're ever not-feeling at 3:00 am searching for distraction to induce the not-thinking ... I thought that might come in handy.
SharksRule567 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
A stab to the heart, in the best way possible.
DarthGranola chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
*sobs uncontrollably* this was so good!
azerjaban chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
This is so Heartbreaking, excellent job. In 2 paragraphs each person I feel like I know them all, great story.
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Special and beautiful and different
Dimladris chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Christ... I feel that my previous spiels are unnecessary at this point. Because truly, your stories are amazing. You take these characters, and turn them into people. People we can know and love. Then they're snuffed out, leaving heartbreak and sorrow in their wake.

Emotion is your tool, one which you use to devastating effect.

Your newly acquired fan.

Awesome.
CowboySteel chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I think my HEART HAS GONE THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL MY GOD
Baby Flash chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I'm crying you jerk! Awesome story though.
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Must I repeat myself? YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER.
mickeymac chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
That was absolutely beautiful.
mugglehugger chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Gosh, have I mentioned what a genius you are? You have so so much talent - I hope you're considering being an author full time - I'm sure anything original you wrote would be a bestseller.
seekGod chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
You portray tragedy so exceedingly well, it truly, truly takes my breath away at moments. Absolutely incredible.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »