Reviews for Kidnapped
Tailszjokes chapter 6 . 4/16
Gr8 job I loved this chapter
karlaostojic7 chapter 13 . 3/15
ah damn the story has ended...but it was so good! You need another one of these with Sonic
karlaostojic7 chapter 10 . 3/15
I can't believe you are this cruel...I can barely read the torture Eggman is giving him...poor Sonic but I do like a little dark story and this one is just perfect! And imagining Sonic's scream is really scary...imagining ANYTHING in this story is scary but I love it so much I can't stop reading!
Lynn Macl chapter 7 . 1/25
Shadow does care. He cares a whole lot about Sonic. He's like a brother he never had. This Shadow in the story is verry unacurate. I can give you multiple reasons why he would care about him, and give you evidence. But I won't because if I do than I won't stop. I get so worked up about this stuff. But he does care. Not trying to be rude, but he doesn't act like that.
Tailz06 chapter 13 . 1/22
LOVED IT! I mean, I'm a writer too, and I just love a good plot-twisting spin-off story, especially when it involves a comidy-based ending! This was really fun to read and kept me occupied for HOURS while I was trying to wake up this morning! Thanks so much for writing it and I hope to read more from you soon!
FireStorm chapter 13 . 12/23/2016
Wow I need more
NOWWWWWWW IT'S SO GOOD :D
Purplez the Ink chapter 13 . 9/2/2016
*clapping* Bravo! I find myself believing that this is probably one of the greatest fanfictions I've ever read! What a story! Although, just finished with it...I feel kinda sad. Ah, well. Thank you for the amazing read.

Lots of Love and Luck from your local Purplez
Umbra Sequuntur Somnia chapter 12 . 11/7/2015
Lol I found this 5 years after chapter 13 and I love it. You should write more. 5 out of 5 stars.
Xane M.Martin chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
100th fav! Your welllcooommee!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/3/2015
Yay. I liked it
Eevee of Insanity chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
so much suspence!
SuperAwesomeFan chapter 13 . 7/3/2015
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEE THIS STORY! I had read it once and was like "THIS IS EPIC!" And now that I reread it its...

TWICE AS EPIC!

(I also wanted to be ur 100th review! Lv ur story!)
Charm chapter 13 . 4/22/2015
What was Shadow doing in the forest earlier? Are you saying he has been watching/concerned this whole time? Awesome story by the way and I liiked that you kept characters to a minimum and chose Cream to feature! I'm so happy this had a happy ending (good luck Knuckles) and wasn't one of those gory, thoughtless storylines sociopaths write. Thanks for the story :D
Arwen Hedgehog chapter 13 . 4/2/2015
Um, I don't know if you noticed this but you left Cheese in the Arctic Circle.
Arwen Hedgehog chapter 13 . 4/2/2015
Um, I don't know if you noticed this, but you left Cheese in the Arctic Circle.