Reviews for Kidnapped
Purplez the Ink chapter 13 . 9/2
*clapping* Bravo! I find myself believing that this is probably one of the greatest fanfictions I've ever read! What a story! Although, just finished with it...I feel kinda sad. Ah, well. Thank you for the amazing read.

Lots of Love and Luck from your local Purplez
Umbra Sequuntur Somnia chapter 12 . 11/7/2015
Lol I found this 5 years after chapter 13 and I love it. You should write more. 5 out of 5 stars.
Xane M.Martin chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
100th fav! Your welllcooommee!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/3/2015
Yay. I liked it
Seganumber1fan chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
so much suspence!
SuperAwesomeFan chapter 13 . 7/3/2015
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEE THIS STORY! I had read it once and was like "THIS IS EPIC!" And now that I reread it its...

TWICE AS EPIC!

(I also wanted to be ur 100th review! Lv ur story!)
Charm chapter 13 . 4/22/2015
What was Shadow doing in the forest earlier? Are you saying he has been watching/concerned this whole time? Awesome story by the way and I liiked that you kept characters to a minimum and chose Cream to feature! I'm so happy this had a happy ending (good luck Knuckles) and wasn't one of those gory, thoughtless storylines sociopaths write. Thanks for the story :D
Arwen Hedgehog chapter 13 . 4/2/2015
Um, I don't know if you noticed this but you left Cheese in the Arctic Circle.
Arwen Hedgehog chapter 13 . 4/2/2015
Um, I don't know if you noticed this, but you left Cheese in the Arctic Circle.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/13/2015
You know sonic never mentions his parents I wonder if the were abusive
Taranea chapter 13 . 2/2/2015
Aw, cute! I did like the happy ending. I also enjoyed Shadow coming to the rescue, Sonic never giving up and Knuckles being mad about the squid monster on his island. The prayer scene with Cream was very dramatic, I also thought that worked very well. Thanks for writing!
ddani121212 chapter 13 . 1/3/2015
F2f offsets ft I cu uh d jog d tux f j bc see hmmm sui if s to h at bc do is just. I LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED THIS STORY!
Crystalstorm chapter 13 . 9/22/2014
This was a good story. I can see Robotnik being crazy enough to pull something like this. I laughed at the ending and enjoyed seeing Shadow give Sonic and the other two a scolding like a parent would a kid. All around this was a fun read. Ja.
JustAnotherNerdyFangirl chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
I may be a little late on reading this, but WOW! Great story! I was planning on reviewing every chapter...but then I just kept hitting that handy 'Next Chapter' button...and yeah, here I am. On the last chapter. Oops.

Let me just say, that was epic. I read the whole thing in one take, and enjoyed every moment. I've already added this to my favourites list. You wrote everyone perfectly in character, and even made CHEESE an important character! Well done!

Anyway, you are cool. As is this story. Kudos to you, tiacat11.
93snowwolf chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
Hey i've read 5 of your chapters and let me tell you they are written great, about the copy right, i think it's way to exaggerated i had this problem once too (but with a youtubevideo), you can't even make a fanfiction or in my case post your favorite scences from a serie without saying it a 1000 times you don't own the subject (in your case sonic), i make fanfiction, too, sometimes with sonic, too, but THIS is the reason i just keep them in my head and tell them sometimes to my best friend. I mean seriously, if somebody cooks something, tells you the recept you may are able to improve it, why not do so if you don't earn any money with it anyway? Why should we lay each other rocks in the way? That's something i'll never understand (i really like good fan fiction). Well however, you've done great work (sega can complain as much as they want it doesn't change that fact) i just had to say that and i will read the rest of your chapters for sure (maybe on sunday), i just wanted to tell you that.
Greetings from