Reviews for Kidnapped
Yoki chapter 12 . 12/4/2017
"Three years from now" Welp, I'm a bit later but I just wanted to let you know I love this story! Most 'eggman kidnapped Sonic stories' end with Sonic getting all whiny or something but you perfectly captured his and Eggman's character. My only complaint is that there isn't more haha!
TailztheThorcat chapter 13 . 7/25/2017
tiacat11, this story was awesome! And sorry to make you cringe, but I'm reading this in July of 2017. I loved the comical Knuckles ending, and I really like how you had Shadow save them. I like it when readers put Shadow's secret "soft side" into their stories. This might be a little too late but the difference between "effect" and "affect" is that affecting someone is like when you insult them, it AFFECTS them by making them feel sad, while effects are like "special EFFECTS" in movies. So yeah, sorry if that's not helpful about seven years in the future. And by the way, so sorry about your cousin. That must have been hard for you. I hope you were able to get over it alright and that you're having fun wherever you are.
See ya, Tailz

PS: Sorry if I already reviewed under a different name. Ive read this before and can't remember if I've reviewed before. Sorry!
Tailszjokes chapter 6 . 4/16/2017
Gr8 job I loved this chapter
karlaostojic7 chapter 13 . 3/15/2017
ah damn the story has ended...but it was so good! You need another one of these with Sonic
karlaostojic7 chapter 10 . 3/15/2017
I can't believe you are this cruel...I can barely read the torture Eggman is giving him...poor Sonic but I do like a little dark story and this one is just perfect! And imagining Sonic's scream is really scary...imagining ANYTHING in this story is scary but I love it so much I can't stop reading!
Lynn Macl chapter 7 . 1/25/2017
Shadow does care. He cares a whole lot about Sonic. He's like a brother he never had. This Shadow in the story is verry unacurate. I can give you multiple reasons why he would care about him, and give you evidence. But I won't because if I do than I won't stop. I get so worked up about this stuff. But he does care. Not trying to be rude, but he doesn't act like that.
Tailz06 chapter 13 . 1/22/2017
LOVED IT! I mean, I'm a writer too, and I just love a good plot-twisting spin-off story, especially when it involves a comidy-based ending! This was really fun to read and kept me occupied for HOURS while I was trying to wake up this morning! Thanks so much for writing it and I hope to read more from you soon!
FireStorm chapter 13 . 12/23/2016
Wow I need more
NOWWWWWWW IT'S SO GOOD :D
Purplez the Ink chapter 13 . 9/2/2016
*clapping* Bravo! I find myself believing that this is probably one of the greatest fanfictions I've ever read! What a story! Although, just finished with it...I feel kinda sad. Ah, well. Thank you for the amazing read.

Lots of Love and Luck from your local Purplez
Umbra Sequuntur Somnia chapter 12 . 11/7/2015
Lol I found this 5 years after chapter 13 and I love it. You should write more. 5 out of 5 stars.
PASTELXANE chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
100th fav! Your welllcooommee!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/3/2015
Yay. I liked it
Eevee of Insanity chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
so much suspence!
SuperAwesomeFan chapter 13 . 7/3/2015
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEE THIS STORY! I had read it once and was like "THIS IS EPIC!" And now that I reread it its...

TWICE AS EPIC!

(I also wanted to be ur 100th review! Lv ur story!)
Charm chapter 13 . 4/22/2015
What was Shadow doing in the forest earlier? Are you saying he has been watching/concerned this whole time? Awesome story by the way and I liiked that you kept characters to a minimum and chose Cream to feature! I'm so happy this had a happy ending (good luck Knuckles) and wasn't one of those gory, thoughtless storylines sociopaths write. Thanks for the story :D