Reviews for Please
Love Stories Fan chapter 1 . 6/17
That was sweet :3
But it really made me wonder, just HOW was Goten... 'made'. No not like that. As in, what happened? Sometimes I just think Chi Chi forced/tricked him into it.
But anyways, lovely writing. I like the pacing and feeling put into the scene. I don't know why but I also love the use of term 'stayed joined'.
LA-HIJA-DE-SON-MILK chapter 1 . 2/21
i loved fic
Charismatic Beauty chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
that was beautiful! you have very good writing skills. I absolutely love the "love" scenes between goku and chichi. I think they have the most genuine relationship out of all the other pairings. I really miss reading goku/chichi stories like these one. Now days, people keep posting ridiculous and stupid stories that don't even make any sense. this was one of the best.
Riz-sama chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Oh my god... I LOVED this story! It's so well written!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
And Goten is conceived
Mysterious Anon chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
One of the best and sexy (lemon) oneshot I've ever read! :] thumbs up fo ya
I'm So Deep I Can't Speak chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This was absolutely wonderful. This was honestly the best Goku/Chi-Chi story I've ever read; it was perfect from start to finish! I've read a couple of your other stories as well, and I just want to let you know you're an amazing writer! Your stories are so well-written and you always keep everyone in character. Keep up the fantastic work!
Mew57 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
A nice little goku/chi fic... well written. Keep up the good work :)
Teehee nomnoms3 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
That was refresshing like creamy frothy bubble tea good job
Civil Disobediance chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Awwww! It was sexy, nice, and sad at the same time. Good job!
TheWorldBelongsToME chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
hey, thanks for the reviews ;) when do you plan to update "For the Love of a King"? Anyway, loved this short little blib. It's always nice to read a nice, mellow exploration into family life.
shadyatem chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
hey, that was the same night they conceived Goten

hehe.

i remember the narrator saying that in one of the episodes

XD!

very well written
Loving-Chakra chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Love it. Very cute
Angel of Mirth chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Yes, I've softened to this couple as well. I still can't imagine how she dealt with him leaving all the time.
Meg Fiction chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
whoah ive never read a lemmon with goku and chi-chi before haha. i dont ever see them, only vegeta and bulma (not that i dont mind).

that was really good. *gives thumbs up* you rock!