Reviews for Liv's Mulligan
BenslerLove chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
I just read this one and you are an amazing writer! I have read a few other of yours but now I'm going through and reading all of your stories cause the ones I have read have been nothing but awesome!
Secrets4theunderground chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Very cute. I liked it a lot.
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
If only
Elliotandoliviababies chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
This Story Was Amazing. El & Liv Are Getting Married And Cragen Has A Son. I Wish Life Really Did Have Mulligans!
cinderella chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
Absolutely beautiful!And funny!You made me laugh so hard when Liv fell into the tub!and her explaination to elliot about the ring reflection in the mirrior causing her to do so!I told you before,and I'll say it again,you have a great imagination!you are to my mind,one of the best writers if not THE best story teller on this Stuff!ALWAYS/FOREVER E/O!
dana-maru1 chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
Aww chills!

crying at this line "Don took a mulligan that night, too. Only a few hours before you showed up. Made his wife call in sick. She wasn't on that flight. Here I am."

I'm blaming tiredness since it's 3.45 am.
HughSoSexy chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
What a clever idea! And very well done too. It made me tear up a little. ::sniff, sniff::
DevilsAngelSaphire chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
:) LOved it. actually, i love all ur stories.
EOwillhappen26 chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
MULLIGAN! haha, I loved this I was so confused...but then I understood! Loved it!
littlekakau chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
Lovely story! *-*
claudastar chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
OkOk, I don't know why I am just now reading this... but, it's great! Can I have a Mulligan too? J/k.
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Absolutely perfect!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Perfect! I hope things work out okay!
Tempe4Booth chapter 2 . 7/17/2010