Reviews for The Cure for Crupulus
SmileSimplify chapter 26 . 5/17
Your writer's fatigue with the story showed in the abruptness of the epilogue. Nonetheless, we (the readers) can rest easy knowing that she recovered (albeit sans one leg) and they are about to begin dating.

Thank you for sharing this story with us. :)
I had this idea that you could make her apperate to the toilet.
Honestly don't you two read chapter 26 . 4/12
There was a lot that annoyed me with this story, firstly, Hermione had an idea to help Draco with a cure very early on, but never told him?
Her treatment of Luna in the letter and Neville's behaviour towards Hermione especially in the letter also seemed odd.
Generally a lot about the story felt off, it is mostly the flow and the quick solutions when something needed to happen, it seemed rushed.
Normally when I don't like a story I just stop reading it, but I finished it because even though it felt off, it was still good (I know it sounds weird but it is difficult to explain), it was a great idea but, yeah, not one of my favourites.
Nikki Pond chapter 26 . 3/8
To be honest, I was a little disappointed of the ending. But I'm glad reading this fanfic ;)
TiffTiffers09 chapter 17 . 2/20
I loved your story before this chapter. You made Draco seem like such a little coward and Harry seem like being head of the aurors has gone to his head. I understand that Hermione is his friend bit using his position of authority to threaten someone is just not ok.
callalily32 chapter 26 . 2/9
very fun and cute. :) Great job!
Kara -Malfoy- Allred chapter 8 . 1/29
Oh God this is beautiful! I loved the last letter to Ginny ;)
WithTheSunrise66 chapter 5 . 1/24
Well, look on the bright side...she doesn't have to paint her toenails anymore!
WithTheSunrise66 chapter 2 . 1/24
That was a pretty great chapter. I liked the correspondence between them all. Keep up the good work!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 26 . 1/24
I loved your story! It was really sweet and a great read :) Thanks for writing and sharing it with us!
EpilogueLover chapter 27 . 1/22
Well done! Loved this story! :D
EpilogueLover chapter 16 . 1/22
wAHHHHH! :d i'M sooo glad there's actually a "next" butttooon! :D
EpilogueLover chapter 10 . 1/22
Nice outline! :D (from your author's notes :D - i almost became too riveted and selfish to leave a GLOWING review D:)
This is such a cute story I am glad I stumbles upon it!
Riley chapter 26 . 6/28/2014
You're really an awesome writer (; could you please please continue writing if you could spare the time? Absolutely loved the fic btw!