Reviews for The Cure for Crupulus
Roxanne Malfoy chapter 27 . 7/28
The ending was very disappointing. It's like you were rushing to get the series over and done with. Didn't Hermione have skelegro at the start of the series? Couldn't they have amputated her leg then to save her the trouble?
duj chapter 3 . 7/10
It's quite enjoyable, but ... No one at St Mungo's has ever heard of stretchers? Healer-D wilfully endangered a patient - after a previous misconduct warning - and he *still* wasn't fired? (And the boss expects him to find a cure for a hitherto incurable disease? Has he been binge-watching House or something?)
Tezzla chapter 1 . 2/5
OMG... xD i love this fanfic... i love "doctor" Draco. Just the fact that he became a healer just because he wanted to do the right thing after the war. Aww i just loved it. I love Hermione to. And puting them togheter made it even better... didnt lika the parts with harry being so mean to Draco... Now i gonna read this for the the 7 time...
Guest chapter 15 . 12/30/2015
... Reading confidential mail? Wow, that's really out of line.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
This was plausible enough until the line "If there is ever any cause for a complaint, you have done something wrong." That is a completely impossible policy. People are whiners even without any enmity between them, and there's nothing stopping someone who despises you coming at your place of work and deliberately trying to get you fired. In the case of someone like "the best healer", you really need something serious before it makes any kind of sense to let them go. Yeah, yeah, "the customer is always right" and all that, but that's actually just bullshit that's told to customers to pacify them, not actual policy of any institution that has any competent workers left inside it.
HazelOwl1229 chapter 27 . 10/17/2015
Omg yes this is amazing! Please finish!
Miss-Margaux-Malfoy chapter 27 . 8/24/2015
I really loved this story :) :) :) :) :)
TheShiningStar chapter 2 . 8/24/2015
Very interesting!
SmileSimplify chapter 26 . 5/17/2015
Your writer's fatigue with the story showed in the abruptness of the epilogue. Nonetheless, we (the readers) can rest easy knowing that she recovered (albeit sans one leg) and they are about to begin dating.

Thank you for sharing this story with us. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 5/9/2015
I had this idea that you could make her apperate to the toilet.
Honestly don't you two read chapter 26 . 4/12/2015
There was a lot that annoyed me with this story, firstly, Hermione had an idea to help Draco with a cure very early on, but never told him?
Her treatment of Luna in the letter and Neville's behaviour towards Hermione especially in the letter also seemed odd.
Generally a lot about the story felt off, it is mostly the flow and the quick solutions when something needed to happen, it seemed rushed.
Normally when I don't like a story I just stop reading it, but I finished it because even though it felt off, it was still good (I know it sounds weird but it is difficult to explain), it was a great idea but, yeah, not one of my favourites.
Nikki Pond chapter 26 . 3/8/2015
To be honest, I was a little disappointed of the ending. But I'm glad reading this fanfic ;)
TiffTiffers09 chapter 17 . 2/20/2015
I loved your story before this chapter. You made Draco seem like such a little coward and Harry seem like being head of the aurors has gone to his head. I understand that Hermione is his friend bit using his position of authority to threaten someone is just not ok.
callalily32 chapter 26 . 2/9/2015
very fun and cute. :) Great job!
karanecole chapter 8 . 1/29/2015
Oh God this is beautiful! I loved the last letter to Ginny ;)