Reviews for Letters in the Locker
Sandrine chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
LOL most terrible then death ... DAD COOKING ! XDDDDDD
Curse Soul chapter 17 . 2/1/2014
NOOOOOOO I WANNA READ MORE! no fair Why did you do this to me
hopefully you continue this on deviant art so i can read there
Trollingcat chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Can you please add in your possible account names for either your tumblr/ DA
I moved and chibchibs my name chapter 17 . 1/29/2013
Please continue
I really like this story. I'm gonna look you up on dA
Then watch you... *v*
Not creepily though XD
RyokoRyukestu chapter 17 . 6/8/2012
Arggh not with fanfiction rule again there taking my favorite story alway if you do conitue letter in the locker I will wait until the end of time :3
anon chapter 17 . 6/4/2012
I will wait for you forever.
seaofinferno chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
Impressive! You ate JELLO, with Chopsticks! I've been using chopsticks, for, about 8 years, and, yet not even I myself, can do that! Well,

I have tried, but could only go as far, as half a container of JELLO!

:D Love the Story!
Athesia chapter 16 . 2/2/2012
Please keep this up.
Yagurt chapter 16 . 1/10/2012
Please continue!

I'm just dying here!
French Canadien chapter 5 . 12/27/2011
It's - est-que tu est bon

Whitch mean -are you okay

not -vous aller bein

That means - you go good

That if that was what you meant

If not then sorry and great story so far
Coconut-Chibi chapter 16 . 11/16/2011
Requesting Update!
Witchdoctr chapter 16 . 10/9/2011
Can you update before I go insane waiting for more?
Ottilia chapter 16 . 6/14/2011
I love your writting style it's really clear and portrays emotion and mood well. I hope you find your muse for this story again, good luck writing!
12131415Dead51413121 chapter 9 . 4/3/2011
Aaaaaaaah! All I said during this whole chapter was "Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God" over and over again, with bits of nervous giggling in between! Sorry for over-reacting, but you write very well and your descriptions are good, so it's not hard to imagine what's going on. Goodness, Francis is a real pervert! I find this story so funny, cute and strange at the same time.
12131415Dead51413121 chapter 9 . 4/3/2011