Reviews for Mistletoe
naw! Tony 3 Ziva x3! cute xDD
abigaaail chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
ZOMG!

Your talent amazes me.

I normally don't like NCIS but your fanfic makes me want to watch it ;D

And not just because one of the characters shares the same name as me x]

One day I will go to some famous bookstore and read a book by you, because you will be so infamous, simply because you have great talent and I think you're awesome ;D

You WILL be a fabulous Write (- or the R, whichever you prefer) when you grow up ;D

A/N: That last sentence remended me of two songs, for two different lines of lyrics.

1) [Whichever you prefer] You're Crashing, But You're No Wave - Fall Out Boy (it figures, since everything reminds me of FOB)

2) [When you grow up] When I Grow Up - Mayday Parade [Cover] (No, not PCD, simply because MP does it better and prefer them over PCD!)
NCIS lover chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
this is good

please write more!
anna chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
keep it going i would like to see more added to it
Chocolatery chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I like the story. Although I have to admit I wonder if Tony from season 7 would have pushed like this. But then again, maybe he would have, him being Tony :)
zats chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
A great story of christmas and understanding that Ziva is Jewish by birth and has different beliefs. Love he star of david given. Don't believe it addressed in the show.
Catie chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Yours was better than the others. Well there was one that was just as good but it was a totally different story. No worries. haha. This was really great. :)
LuvTivaXoX chapter 1 . 12/14/2009