Reviews for A Slaughtered Lamb
x girl chapter 1 . 7/16
so so so so sad I love it and hate is
The Power Of Names chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
Good ending to a difficult story.
Angel Nerd chapter 5 . 10/31/2014
Ai meu Kami . Estou chorando muito . Faz uma seguela Destiel .
Thais Paula chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
Estou chorando ! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH pelo amor de Deus escreve uma seguela . Nossa quando eu li que Deus respondeu a oração de Cas meu coração palpitou tão forte mas tão forte . Omg , omg , omg ... gostei muito que Deus respondeu .
Thais Paula chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
Coitada do Cas . Dean faça esses caras pagarem pelo o que fizeram ao Cas ... seria legal se o Gabe aparecesse como um irmão mais velho protetor e super irritado e tipo vaporiza se aqueles idiotas , mas eles teriam que sofrer um pouco antes . Pensando bem eles teriam que sofrer muito .
Guest chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
Lovely!
Omglookatme chapter 5 . 1/17/2014
One of the best fanfics I read today 3
Fat Cat chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Why didn't Castiel pull out his angel mojo and smite his attackers? Couldn't he have blinded them with his true form or even flown away? Castiel was thrown through a brick wall by Uriel; it doesn't make sense that rape would physically hurt nearly as much as being used as a battering ram.
BuzBeeMags chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
Would have loved for Castiel to come in and see Dean a little better smiling with Sam, but the ending wasn't bad :)
BuzBeeMags chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
YES IT'S BITCH! BUT OMFG!
BuzBeeMags chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
I love how Sam is probably just standing there in the end like "wtf am I supose to do with myself?"
BuzBeeMags chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
OH MY FUCKING GOD! THAT WAS SO FUCKING AMAZING!
GREAT WRITING!
AWESOME STORY!
MY BABY CAS! NOOO!
monstermaniac chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
One of the best supernatural fanfictions I have ever read! The first time I read I loved it to but for some reason I didn't save it. It has taken me about a week to find it again and I am SO HAPPY I did.
Anonymous chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
"There is nothing to forgive, Castiel."

Awwwwwwwwwwww...
daixauzumaki chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
I just loved this story,I felt pain in my chest when Castiel prayed to God then I felt so happy when God said "There is nothing to forgive,Castiel." then. omg it was perfect ending 3
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »