Reviews for Of Voices and Trust
NinjaninaIII chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
X3 so frikkin' adorable :) You're a great stroyteller
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
OH YEAH! FInally got another Ryuu X Kyuu fic, I really love it and I wish this happen in the episode I mean Ryuu hadn't tell anybody who he is in the anime! and I just wish you ill make an sequel about this story but found this fic enough for me.

hope you ill make more Ryuu x Kyuu fic XD
hate1994 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I love it! It was very cute. Thank you for writing.
Shiary chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
awsome! good job on this fic please make it into a many hcpatered fic by adding the reaction of the rest of the class when they find out plus maybe.. a case involving Pluto...

Good job!
SoulSeeker chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
wow! i've always wanted to know what happens when Ryuu finally lets it all out! I really liked the outcome!
Shreya chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
That's so beautiful! I loved it!

It was really well written and absolutely perfect. The characterization was spot on, in my humble opinion.

Thank you so much.
S chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I really, really loved this story! I was looking around for some DDS fanfic, and came across this, and I think it's absolutely perfect.

Characterisics are really well portrayed, exactly like they're supposed to be according to the anime.

I hope you write a lot more like this!
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
aww, that was so cute.
Twilight Kyu chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
This is really great! Even thought it's one-shot, it's stil a good story. I hope you make a longer story next time.

Keep up the good work!

P.S.

Can you review mine? My story is called Rakenzarn Tales, it's at the crossover section of Detective School Q and X-Overs, so if you had enough time please check it out and review it _
Sanlolia chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Hey there, I really like your fic, ever since I watched these anime I had the same thoughts that you seem to have on this fic, anyway I wish there were more fics like this, about Kyuu and Ryuu (my favorite characters, specially Ryuu), anyway I loved it, so I just hope that you can write some more
Krizzie chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
...AW. *kills fanfirl self*

This was very, very moving. X3
Mask Rider Roy chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Not bad for a one-shot. You certainly captured the essence of the anime and even managed to make a story set after the end of the anime itself.

There are a few minor errors I spotted, such as "D.." when it should spelled as "D. " (the name of the ship that Pluto used) and "Azuma" when it should be spelled "Kazuma".

Other than that, well made and it was very good.

You should read other Detective School Q fics so that you can pick up some ideas to help you inspire making other DSQ fics should you fell like you like to make another.

I'm also inviting you to check out my other DSQ fics if you have time.

_
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
That was really sweet. You made this oneshot subtle enough that it could be taken either as friendship or as more (I chose to read it as the former), and it wasn't too melodramatic despite certain emotional moments. Good job!