Reviews for The Thing About Us
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 5/24
That was so great! I love these guys.
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Awww... that was so sweet! I can't stop smiling now - thanks so much for writing this :)
Irene34 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Type your review here...
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
that was an awesome story! I love it!
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
So CUTE!
aadarshinah chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
love it!
enigma-kar chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Aww, I loved this! You've written the progession of their relationship and characters really well. Thanks for the great read,

Kar, xx
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Awe, that was awesome. Thank you very much
Renn chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Wow. I absolutely LOVE this kind of fics where the author really develpos the friendship first, and sort of just brings the relationship in, as a seemingly normal continuation...and this was just brilliant! Very well written. It had me grinning and smiling all along, and damn! icing on the cake: kiss in the rain! Thank you!
MellowCoffee chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
oh. my. god.

this was beautiful! the perfect Bones/Kirk story. you portrayed them amazingly well. I was like "oh no, this fanfic is going to end soon but I want to read on forever ;w;". I was really sad when it was over!

thank you for making my day with this piece of awesomeness.

and "Bonesey" is my new favourite word xD
Lady Merlin chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
This is really excellent! Brilliant connection between the two of them and I can so totally see the relationship between Bones and Jim starting like that, and dear, I love your jim to tiny tiny pieces, and in this Bones is just perfect for him, even though I'm a KS fan. I do so love your bones because he's grumpy and screwed up and still he sees that jim is screwed up too, in a different way and doesn't care much eitherway which is just so damned refreshing! Lol.

Love,

Lady Merlin
Teris Xenite chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful. I loved the progression in this from barely speaking to sweet and slightly scared, but willing to risk it at the end. Awesome story, thanks for sharing!
icefalcon5767 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
*gasp*

Simply lovely :) Seeing it from Bones' pov is excellently done my dear.