Reviews for Hostage of Obsession
ThePhantomismyLove chapter 4 . 2/27
please write more
Animelover2015 chapter 4 . 1/18
Exciting! I can't wait for more!
TheImaginativeOne chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
This is really good. Update soon please!
123Ekaterina chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
this definitely needs to be updated, my sweet.
Silverdeaf1977 chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
Whoa! Wow, that was so awesome and great story I ever read. Me love it. Don't stop, what happen to Marianne? Will she be free or Hans keep her for good? Please keep going and I want to know what happen next. Don't rush.
FallenSoul62 chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
omg plz update soon
MNM chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
Great story! I am a huge Die Hard/Alan Rickman fan. Love this story:) please UPDATE!
MHZutaraFanGirl chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
O-o you must update...I love this story soo much! I wanna know what happens! Marianne and Hans are soo cute! UPDATE! UDPATE!
Starcrier chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
PLEASE UPDATE THIS! I MUST HAVE MORE!

Sincerely,
Starcrier.
RussianDestruction chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
"Then, he released her wrist in an instant with a slightly dramatic flair." I am such an Alan Rickman/Severus Snape fan that I fully pictured the scene in the dungeons where Harry legilimizes Snape during his Occlumency lesson, and gets told to "GET OUT". Alan stands there for what feels like a full minute with his hand held up exactly where it was when grabbing Harry's robes.
Jason Isaacs fangirl Rickmania chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
I LOVE this story! It's not very often that I beg for much, but please please PLEASE! update this story

I really like the way you've incorpoarted a new character, and her thoughts on Hans are amazing!

In case you can't tell by my username, I love Hans Gruber and Alan Rickman, so, again, please continue this one :)
Miss Savvy chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
I feel like this has been abandoned... but a review is still well earned.

Just so you know, this is the most top-notch Hans Gruber fan-fiction on the site. You write him incredibly well, and the dialogue you incorporate for him is just amazing; in character, suave, intelligent, etc.

If you ever do happen to update, I assure you my next review will be chalk-full of exclamation marks of gratitude.

Wonderful work. :)
Selyne Nightshade chapter 4 . 3/2/2012
Ok...is this story abandoned or are you going to make a sequel? Because I REALLY REALLY REALLY! like this story so far and how you are portraying Hans. This is a GREAT idea! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep going with it or at least let me know if you plan to continue or not. Please? Sorry if I sound like a nag. Its just very hard to find a good fic for this topic. Anyway great work so far either way.

Thanks, Sel
Anti-Carly chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
Ohhh this is an amazing story! It is so perfect, very just to the original! I like your style, please continue! :D
Bloodsired chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
I LOVE IT! I just finish rewatching Die hard which I watch a thousand times and decided to lurks on FF and I found your story. Still hoping you continue it, you pull Hans character very well. I also read your Potc fic of Beckett its brilliant! Anyway, I still rooting on this if you still decide to continue. _
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »