Reviews for Blackthorn
The Winterborn chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Heartbreakingly beautiful, I had to fight back the tears.
vic chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
this is one of my favorite fanfics. I still come back time to time to read it.
AsrielWolve chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
...
*Goes to cry in a corner*
sweets427 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
ok wow. that was sad.
Circle of Fire chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Oh dear, dear author, your stories are filling up the little bubble reserved for angst in my heart. This is lovely. I somehow failed to romance Zevran through all my play-throughs of DA:O, and now I feel like I'm missing out. Thank you for sharing this!
Prisoner 24601 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Wow, this is really good. I'm such a sucker for sad stories like this, and Zevran is perfect here. This is exactly how I would picture him in a situation like this. Lovely work.
Meg The Maggot chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
This is so beautifully written. Please be depressing more often.
TMcGeeSDCA chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
That was beautiful. Always sad to think of those left behind if the warden dies, like in any tragic story of heroes really.
Magette chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
:stares creepily at screen for several hours:

BEAR MY CHILDREN PLZKTHX
NuitNuit chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
This was so completely sad and beautiful at the same time. Poor Zevran :(
Victorita9 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
i love this story so much. Its so beautiful. this is my 10th time reading it. I hope you continue to make angst stories in the future.
callalili chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
GUH. So. Sad. :(

I am actually not so fond of the dirge itself. The translation seems fairly labored; they put in some effort to make the words rhyme, I know, but the rhyming is rather forced and awkward to read. I'm thinking a more direct translation of the poem might be better?

Otherwise: emo emo emo writing. As always. Why am I even surprised at this point? :( I feel so bad for Zevran! And the PC! And everyone! Are you, by any chance, a fan of Vienna Teng? I think I recognize some of her song lyrics in your chapter titles.
impsy chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Oh wow. That was sad, but excellent and so well written. This is a much darker Zevran than what we usually see on here and he was still believable and totally in character. Thank you for sharing!
Amara Wil Fren chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Thank you for posting this!

This story was so sad...but I loved it anyway. I'm so used to your Amell/Zevran story that I was thrown at first(I was like: OMG! She killed Amell in this one!) but I loved how you used the Dalish elf. I loved that Origin - lots of fun.
smoolizzy chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Fantastic. Things don't normally make me cry but this had some serious potential. :) Spot on with the character and description. It makes me want to try the sacrifice ending in my Zev romance. Just to see it. ...Then I'll reload and do the happy one. :) Great Job. :)