Reviews for The Real Ending
Kaylen of Camelot chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Well Garrett kinda was included in the healing scene even though you don't really see him being healed, because if you'll notice at the end when Kayley and Garrett are being knighted Garrett's bangs are not in his eyes.
Writer213 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
ElsaTheSnowQueen2 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
omg i love it
Loveroffandoms chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Thank you and here I thought I was the only one. Dont you thing it silly that we are obsessing over a cartoon? I dont!
LovelySinner7 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I agree. Garrett deserve to be healed more then anyone.
sildarmillion chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Normally, I don't like wish-fulfillment endings where a character gets a reward just because we want a fluffy happy ending. But in this case, I totally agree that Garrett deserved to get his sight back. I mean, come on Excalibur, this BLIND guy just risked every thing to return you to your owner, why would you skip over him? Especially when you didn't skip the dragons? And also it's not like Garrett was born blind (hence the blindness isn't "part of him"). He went blind trying to save the horses (if I remember correctly). So yeah, totally deserved to get his sight back.
8812epic chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
i love this short part of the movie and i think its ridiculous that garrett wasn't included to
Velocirapture chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
You are so right, it should have ended like that! I can't believe I never realized it. Poor Garrett, that's friggin ridiculous.
Love the idea and the story!
kassibelle chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
i think this is how it should have ended too
kassidy chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
i know right but i like your version better please write more
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
YES! Exactly. If it can separate two dragons, why can't it heal a blind man? Thank you for writing this!
DaughteroftheSeagod chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Thank you so much! I think that Garret must have been included in the healing sequence I mean EVERYONE healed from any injury they had and Garret didn't get his sight back? COME ON what were they thinking? Well I really like your story!
Silverspiritowl chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
i agree. at the end its like what?
Senka92 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Yeah! what was up with them not giving him his eye sight? and I swear if someone says, Because it happened a long time ago, devon and cornwal were joined at birth, over 500 years ago, so bleh! XD
Saoirse7 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I totally agree! I was actually looking to see if anyone had written this into the movie, and if not, I just might have! Excellent fanfic, by the way. Your writing is good! You should write some more...
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »