Reviews for Harry Potter and the Dark Legacy
Secrets4theunderground chapter 20 . 7/16/2011
Aww yay! Please update soon!
CerealReader chapter 20 . 7/15/2011
I'm sure u already know how awesome this story is and I originally wasn't going to write a review but I did because I know the number of reviews influences peoples decisions on whether to read a story or not and if I could do it I would make it so u have hundreds of reviews so more people would read it. Sadly u'll have to settle with this one. :)
Grown Up Ron chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
Wow thats pretty creepy, Harry's married to an underage girl.
3 wishes chapter 20 . 7/15/2011
wow, that was weirdly perfect timing, i had just finished reading the first 19 chapters, fabulous by the way, and put the story onto alerts, doubting it would be updated, becasue well 2009 was the last time it was, and then, an email in my account and it was updated.

this is brill, and after the previous rant you probs think i'm crazy (only a little i promise!) but please please continue to update BOTH stories!
Mitts18 chapter 19 . 8/15/2010
Love ittt!

I just found your story!

Please update soon!
nienerz chapter 19 . 8/14/2010
DID YOU KILL HARRY! WHY! WHY DID ANYONE HAVE TO DIE! WEREN'T THERE ENOUGH DEATHS? NOO! Update soon please. )
marina port chapter 19 . 7/7/2010
Wonderful story. I've just found it and love it very much. Ginny's character is perfect so strong and fragile all the same time. Please, tell me you'll finish it! You can't leave it and overall not on such a cliff! Thank you for writing and I beg you, keep writing!
Senuna chapter 19 . 3/13/2010
it certainly has been a while since I have read

such a wonderful and breath taking story,

the details giving the characters and magical world

a new source to live once again.

I am hoping with all my heart for you to update this story,

and make your fans the happiest fans in the world.

Thanks for making me realize how wonderful fanfiction is, and especially its talented writers.

GinnyPigwidgeonHarry
ReadingFreak2005 chapter 19 . 1/27/2010
Update please, your story is fantastic.
Shadow's Blades chapter 19 . 1/19/2010
Great Story, very much looking forward to the next chapter, I hope Harry doesn't die that would be disappointing. Thank you for your great work, keep it up. :)
Jaz1990 chapter 19 . 1/2/2010
LOVE THE STORY Cant wait for the update
rookie802 chapter 19 . 12/21/2009
great story:)
Fen Ficton chapter 19 . 12/20/2009
wait so did anyone besides kreacher die?
hushpuppy22 chapter 14 . 12/19/2009
Very nice use of a terrorist organization who are probably much more more dangerous than some presume.
Comet Moon chapter 19 . 12/18/2009