Reviews for Under the Willow Tree
HcintaHr chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
this is well written..You portray feelings really vividly.I hope you continue to write more ArMor
WhereverUAre chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
ArMor's the best ever! come over to our side!
ArMor Fan chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Are yu going to carry this on? Please do :) . The chapter was amazing, loved every bit of it! Please continue :( ..x
TheLadyLeFay chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Great story! I hate that the show didn't give us Arthur's pain right after loosing morgana at the end of season 2. I loved the flashbacks and poor Morgana saying she loved him and he didn't respond.
azab chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
great job
coughEgrrl chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I love this little series! This is a really great Arthur/Morgana fic especially a first. I'm a multishipper myself as well especially when it comes to Morgana. Girl deserves so much love why shouldn't she have both;)
themissmary chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
...so beautiful...

This is one of the most beautiful and sad story about them, is so well written!

also i read this hearing "Whiskey Lullaby" By Brad Paisly and somehow the song fit perfectly in "the mood" of the story, it made me cry! XDD

xoxo
DreamerInHerOwnWorld chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
This is such a beautifully sad fic :'(
FredsLastLaugh chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Dungeonwriter chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Beautiful job!
FifteenFathomsCounting chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY!

ArthurxMorgana is my favourite pairing atm - MerlinxMorgana isn't right lol!
cali-chan chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
"It was a heart, carved deep into the trunk. Inside the heart were two sets of initials with an addition sign between them, A.P. M.L."

OKAY I JUST DIED YOU HAVE JUST KILLED ME. D:

wow. that was so wonderfully bittersweet, in the best way possible. i love seeing snippets of arthur and morgana's past as mischievous children, and when that is combined with OH THE DRAMA that was last episode (bradley's expression in that last scene said it all. oh, my poor arthur, he was suffering at her loss, he really was), well that just makes for an awesome fic.

i think i saw a couple of typos here and there (like "the son" instead of "the sun") but nothing major, and it definitely doesn't take anything away from the read. i think you captured arthur's depth of feeling really well, great job! this was a really great fic overall. :)
Inu-fan20 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Gorgeus! If only the writers could give us something like that...but you did pretty damn well...kudos. Btw, are you whatevermakesyoubreak from Youtube? Because I'm psawyer20 I think you left me a comment in one of my Armor videos, oh, and if you are please tell me via YouTube cause I have a different e-mail and it doesn't work anymore. Anyway, great job.
dangerousdisadvantage chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
aww, this is beautiful and tragic :(
9Tiptoes chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
oh, I did like this. I can totally imagine how there would be a lot of 'firsts' between these two growing up.

I'm an Arwen shipper, but he's got to have learned those suave and sophisticated (cough, cough, gag) moves somewhere, right?

And you know the writers aren't going to give our characters any grieving time this season. Thank god for fanfic!