Reviews for Harry Potter: Dark Phoenix
stars90 chapter 14 . 3/24
Oh come on! You can't leave it like that!
azerjaban chapter 14 . 12/6/2014
This is a Deep very well written story. I can't say how much I love your Dumbledore. Strong but vulnerable. Bad ass.

I feel bad for Harry, I hope his memory is unlocked, I love Remus.

My only qualm is the age of the characters. 11 ad 12 seem much too young. Especially Harry (being built really? That's disturbing). Moreover any romance would be creepy as well. I do wish you had aged then a few years.

However all your side characters like Ron and Hermione are well written as well.

Alerted if you ever decide to update.
FreelanceBum chapter 14 . 4/19/2014
What a cruel place to stop your story.
mahhhfy chapter 14 . 10/23/2013
This is a truly wonderful and highly original story. It's been more than two years since the last update, is it too much to hope for another chapter or five? There's still so much of this story left to tell, especially considering the fact that you left off on a major cliffhanger. Please tell us what happens? Thanks for writing, and here's hoping for more chapters soon!
Arithmetic13 chapter 14 . 6/28/2013
Wow, intense book, but it's awesome! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Rocidito chapter 14 . 6/27/2013
The story is amazing. Please don't stop. I love this characers. Harry's manipulation is awfull and the conection between Ginny and Harry is interesting. I like this Ron is more centered. And I love Remus Lupin, He is just love and compassion.
Kallandra chapter 14 . 4/18/2013
What happened to this? Why haven't you updated in so long? One of the greatest tragedies, I've found, is that wondrous work of derivative fiction that has been LEFT HALF-COMPLETED! It's a physical agony I feel, the continued cessation of compelling brilliance, and one of the cruelest actions a writer can take. Please, I entreat you to put me out of my agony, along with anyone else waiting for the conclusion of this story.
Random Chick chapter 14 . 2/17/2013
Damn it! Cliffhanger! I LOVE your story! Your writing skills are amazing and I love Harry/Ginny! PLEEAASSEE Update soon! I LOVE, LOVE LOVE your story!

With love from a new fan

PS- I some more romance on the way? Just asking. Just a sprinkling will be enough 'cause I can see that it's building. Can't wait till your next update!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/11/2012
Love your story please continue
jh831 chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
great story so far
really enjoying it
i think you are breaking phenix's persona to soon
its a little hard for me to think that all of his training of his persona can be undone in a few days
but this is only chapter 5, and you are on chapter 14 so, ill see what happens next
KMH1 chapter 14 . 9/21/2012
This is an incredible story, and I am bummed that you left us with a cliffhanger. haha.
I like that you are slowly breaking down defences, but in a realistic way, two steps forward, one step back.
I also wonder about Lupin shifting forms- was it on a full moon or was it outside of that time? Same questions also go for the necessity of Wolfsbane before telling of horrific news.
Regardless, keep up the great work, and I look forward to reading more.
solsticephoenix57 chapter 14 . 3/12/2012
one of the best stories i've read in a while :) update soon please! I wanna know what happens next!
Grimjowx chapter 14 . 12/4/2011
Great story so far! I hope you skips stuff and head right to when Ginny and Harry grow up? Say sixth seventh year?:D
Lollypops101 chapter 14 . 11/17/2011
wow! great story! what happened to Ginny? please update soon! what did the unspeakables do to harry? i can't wait!
Lollypops101 chapter 12 . 11/16/2011
i thought that werewolves only changed at the full moon. are you saying that strong emotions can trigger the change?