Reviews for When It Alteration Finds
Mimi chapter 5 . 3/10
So glad for the happy ending! Great writing!
featherdusterpixie chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
wonderful! :)
Lady Krystalyn chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
Wonderful story! Exactly what was needed to fill in the sad lack of proper Fanny/Edmund at the end of the original novel. Loved it!
Mariagoner chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
Oh, this is so lovely and perfect. So well written!
the-lovely-bones99 chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
yay :) i love it!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
I just wanted to say that I enjoy reading your story and love how well-written it is.
LJ Summers chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
Enjoyed your torment of Edmund. He did deserve it...man had it too easy in the original. ;-) I know it's been years, but thank you for sharing this with others. :)

Very nice closing scene, too. All drama, but still so very homey of them.
closetfangirl02 chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
This is the kind of story I've been waiting for ever since I first read Mansfield Park. I love Jane Austen to pieces, but there was no real explaination of how Fanny and Edmund got together. And as an aside to anyone reading this, go find the 2007 film version, there's a wonderfully funny scene at the end where these two are finally getting their act together. Edmund's just sitting there looking at Fanny when BOOM, he gets this wide-eyed look. My friends and I always refer to it as the "GIRL!?" moment.
LadyRuthless chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Very well done, and I'm not a big Mansfield Fan, but particularly liked the Billie Piper version I just saw. Thanks.
TheImaginationAddict chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
I recently started writing a fic on the same theme, i.e how Edmund falls in love with Fanny, without seeing this - and I must say, your version is brilliant! I found Tom's advice hilarious, Edmund's angst funny(I like the idea of him being tortured a little, too ;)) and Fanny's firm reply in the end praiseworthy.

Great writing - the character and style - all in line with Austen's work - thank you for sharing! :)
GINGERWEASLEY2 chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
such a good story, maybe a sequel?
cosmosandgazania chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
Now that is an ending! Very in character and setting.
MC chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
Awesome... it rocks. rock. rocks. :) way to go! I liked the fact that you did not add anything explicit (i.e., sexual) but kept it nice. Thanks.
MC chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
I THINK THIS IS AWESOME!Way to go for making Edmund fed up with himself for being such a stupid, dumb idiot by even kidding himself about Mary! :P
Elivra26 chapter 5 . 1/14/2012
This HAS to be one of the sweetest MP FF I've read... it gives us a perfect ending! Edmund is very adorable("His heart sank until it had settled somewhere around his navel" actually made me laugh out loud -all at poor Edmund's expense), and of course, Tom is just plain hilarious!(I personally LOVED "Will you give me the right to divorce you if you run off with Crawford too?") All in all, a VERY good job, keep it up!