Reviews for When It Alteration Finds
So sweet! If I couldn't have a reformed Henry, Edmund's rightly deserved, self-inflicted arse-kicking was most gratifying! Loved the bit with Tom putting his brother on!
LucyQ chapter 5 . 7/7
Thank you, thank you, thank you for pairing Fanny with Edmund rather than Mr. Crawford. What a relief! Well done!
Keira-House M.D chapter 5 . 6/12
This was brilliant. I love Mansfield Park and Fanny/Edmund (though I believe like you that a little self-doubt and suffering might be deserved by him), and I've never understood why people don't seem to like it as much. Your writing style was great, it really did read just like Austen's stories did.
XnutmegX chapter 5 . 5/29
That was lovely! Thank you, for we have all been severely deprived of good Edmund/Fanny fiction:)
susaroci chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
This was an amazing fanfic. I thoroughly enjoyed it...even though it was posted a long time ago. Thank you so much!
janeausten24 chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
This is a great fanfic! I love Mansfield Park, and that very constancy and patience (even when hope is nearly extinguished) which marks Fanny's love for Edmund is the reason I could never approve of Henry and Fanny getting together. I've always regretted that Jane Austen never went into any particulars about Edmund and how he fell-I think you've captured it very well.
FuzzyMammoth chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
Fun story! I have always thought that Edmund loved Fanny all along and just didn't know it...And Tom is terrible! -)
Mimi chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
So glad for the happy ending! Great writing!
featherdusterpixie chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
wonderful! :)
Lady Krystalyn chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
Wonderful story! Exactly what was needed to fill in the sad lack of proper Fanny/Edmund at the end of the original novel. Loved it!
Mariagoner chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
Oh, this is so lovely and perfect. So well written!
the-lovely-bones99 chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
yay :) i love it!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
I just wanted to say that I enjoy reading your story and love how well-written it is.
LJ Summers chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
Enjoyed your torment of Edmund. He did deserve had it too easy in the original. ;-) I know it's been years, but thank you for sharing this with others. :)

Very nice closing scene, too. All drama, but still so very homey of them.
closetfangirl02 chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
This is the kind of story I've been waiting for ever since I first read Mansfield Park. I love Jane Austen to pieces, but there was no real explaination of how Fanny and Edmund got together. And as an aside to anyone reading this, go find the 2007 film version, there's a wonderfully funny scene at the end where these two are finally getting their act together. Edmund's just sitting there looking at Fanny when BOOM, he gets this wide-eyed look. My friends and I always refer to it as the "GIRL!?" moment.