Reviews for Through A Mirror Darkly
It's almost been a year since your last update. I really hope you are still alive and not because I want to read more of this brilliant story. I hope you are ok!
Please please please PLEASE write more!
still my favorite mirror universe story of all time! PLEASE UPDATE
whittlefire chapter 62 . 12/20/2014
The only thing I want for Christmas is an update on this story! I love it so much and never get tired of re-reading it. But I crave more! What will the rest of Jim's recovery look like? What else will the universe throw at them?
Ps. Hope you are doing well!
zachary.techman chapter 64 . 12/7/2014
Okay, where to begin, when I took on reading this fic, I was hooked on what I saw, or in my case... heard. From the many chapters you wrote that were dark, to the countless other things you did with Bones and Jim, you kept them in character... something I have trouble with at times. I hope to see more on this fic, and oh and 1 more thing... don't cross mirrorJim or mirrorBones, you will either be hyposprayed, or a pawn of one of Jims many delightful dark plans... xd.
DeepWaterBlack chapter 64 . 11/12/2014
I hate you, hate you, hate you. I love, love, love your story. It has so much kinky BDSM goodness. I really couldn't stop reading. A dominant Kirk was so yummy and a reluctant McCoy is such a delight. But I like how each character interact with each other that it doesn't feel OC. Hope to read more chapters.
You're awesome.
whittlefire chapter 63 . 10/10/2014
OMG please update soon! I just went back and re-read this entire story for the ump-teenth time and I'm still in love with it! It's perfect! Bravo thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 64 . 9/9/2014
Please please PLEASE update soon! I can't wait to see what happens!
Guest chapter 64 . 8/10/2014
Omg I love this so much! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 64 . 7/19/2014
More please? This story is epic! I keep going back and rereading it from the beginning and I'm amazed by how you have crafted this Mirrorverse. I'd love to know what happens next!
MarissaTodd chapter 64 . 6/29/2014
I liked this chapter a lot! Don't worry about the delayed updates; I understand completely.
whittlefire chapter 64 . 6/29/2014
Loved your newest chapter! Thank you for updating! At risk for sounding greedy but MORE PLEASE?! I love this story and all it's intricacies. You paint a perfect picture with your words and I love the character development. I can't wait to see Kirk back in the chair and are we gonna see them on shore leave anytime soon? I'm looking forward to seeing how Kirk and McCoys relationship develops from here.

As always, thanks for another brilliant chapter!
Kat chapter 64 . 6/24/2014
I just found your story and I'm really enjoying it! Thanks for posting! I'm off to check out some of your other mirrorverses!
taraxacum.officinalis chapter 64 . 6/22/2014
A wonderful chapter, in a wonderful fic!
Layla Persnickety chapter 64 . 6/19/2014