Reviews for The Pagans come to Town
I'm the Eggwoman chapter 12 . 12/29/2011
You may use my OC in the new chapter, afterall Alex does need a love rival for Clyde.
Lil KittiE 4eva chapter 12 . 12/12/2011
If my OC works for you then I would not mind you using her at all. I will be waiting for your rewritten story.
Lil KittiE 4eva chapter 11 . 11/16/2011
I haven't been on in such a long time and the first thing I do is finish reading this story. This is too good of a story and your OC is such an awesome person, non-mary sue character! I will now try my best to check this site out everyday just to see if you updated!
Scarlet Wolf chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
I'm sorry about your arm. Is it your writing arm?
Scarlet Wolf chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
You're so lucky you can afford things like that! The best thing I got was tootsie rolls. I'm serious.
Scarlet Wolf chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Yay Cartman gets chased by a wolf! Don't you need a license to own a wolf? How do you get one?
Ghostriffer chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
Well first off your spelling, grammar and all around formatting/structure are a complete and utter nightmare.

When a new line of dialogue starts; you start a new paragraph.

Now I see why you like Bakuda's writing; it's obviously on the same level as yours.

Normally I would try and give tips on how to improve...but you are obviously hopeless. Please just give up now, there's no hope, you're done. Just throw in the towel and quit while you're behind.
The Phoenix Lioness chapter 9 . 11/16/2010
Can I add a new character to the story and I guess the hawk is now being called Circe.
Hollywood Grimm chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
Kickass chapter! Thanks SO much for using Jude [ Only one thing, her wolf's name is Eversor with an 'r' not with and 'l' at the end P UPDATE SOON!

Mick!
Yumi loves the Darkness chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
Kya! Mysterion! Long time no see! LOL A pet hawk? wow! That's great! my uncle owns falcons so see them alot. Pretty aren't they? Well anyways wonderful chappie dear! It's great that u haven't given up on it! Please continue to be in good health!
I'm the Eggwoman chapter 6 . 5/10/2010
You made my character a bully, youn stupid, bitch. and I hate you and your stupid stories even more.
Hollywood Grimm chapter 6 . 5/9/2010
Oh hot damn, I love this chapter! You wrote Jude PERFECTLY XD, goddamn Wendy & Bebe are cunts oh and seen as she's half Native Jude would be really pissed about Cartman's comment towards Alex. [ UPDATE SOON

Mick!
Breadwing chapter 6 . 5/9/2010
Damn, I love how you made Misfortune a bully after all her creator said xD REVENGE!

Sweet, you got Mysterion in there :D Glad you did that

And no OC overload, fanfics aren't realistic when that happens.
Feel the Steel chapter 6 . 5/9/2010
Thanks for using my OC again. As usual it was awesome, and I love that you used Mysterion in this, I haven't seen him used in any South Park fics so far. And aww, a Cavalier, I have two and they're adorable
PiScEs-BlOsSoM69 chapter 5 . 3/12/2010
That shop sounds awesome! I wish there was a shop like that near me!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »