Reviews for Heartless & Whole
Morbid DramaQueen10 chapter 1 . 3/28
Gorgeous. Thank you for sharing.
madeline.the.geek.28 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Please write more

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
KatelySmiling chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
i felt like crying and laughing
BK-Black Knight chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Extremely well thought out. Deep, I could tell you really thought about it and worded it out. NICE. ;)
Start.Again.Angel chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Aw...that was cute, and showed one of the many sides of Howl and Sophie's relationship
ArcGreen chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
sad that this was a one-shot, it has great potential to be a great multi-chapter. I didn't think they were ooc at all.
Animecherryblossem33 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
AW! super cute! ) u did an awesome job!
Dark knightress chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
aww this is sweet.
beautiful-surreal chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Aw! That's so cute!
beyond the shadows chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Wow. So sweet. I love that you took time to explore what types of expectations and changes the two would have after all their adventures.
Samurai Fish chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
so cute!
Emenemenemma chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
wow... honestly, that is all I can say. It was a beautiful way to sum up Howl's feelings for Sophie. I really liked it :)
Tek Sonay chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Aw, that was darling! Next time, though, put the disclaimer at the beginning (it kind of broke the moment .).

I love your poetic way of writing, like how you described his changing emotions and Sophie's hair . . . It was a lovely story, and I think you clarified Howl's personality so well it was almost disturbing!

There are always second chances!

I apologize if my review is a bit hazy (it's past my "bed-time"). Just know that I really enjoyed this story.
Kairou Watoshimi chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
*sniff* I must say the summary of you story really, really drew me in. This is amazingly cute and deep at the same time. Love it!