Reviews for Benzai
LOL!
NidaRoxase chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
LOL,
cool!
The one i really relly like!
Reading the initial idea, I thought Maya will save
Masumi, and then, it was became true, when someone
tried to break down the door then
Maya came, which I'd had sure she was just acting, and it was
turned out!
actually very an interesting story, keep writing, I really
like your writing and your interpretation
on these figures.
Hope there will be next chapter...:)
aznchocoholic chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
aahahhahahahah...! i luv this! all of it! the amazing bluff, maya's possessiveness and the spontaneous kiss! i hope to see a longer version/continuation to this one or even a whole new story all together from you! 3
Devilishduck chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
"...And damn-fool, but well…" LOL

"...nothing but a Chibi-chan.” [...] "Oh. My. God. He didn’t…" LOL - OMG - That Masumi is thinking that...that's hillarious xD

"relationship with Yakuzas than a bird could possibly have with a tire" WTF! LOL - beautiful similee xD Totally took me by surprise!

“Let’s just say that I didn’t think either." Bwha..hahahahaha! xD THAT'S SUCH A PWNSOME ENDING!
prettyinpinkgal chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
At first, I admit I was a bit skeptical about Maya being the daughter of a yakuza leader. But when I learned that it was all acting, it made me just adore this fic. Lovely writing, and a great plot! Normally, it seems that humorous fanfiction are horrendously OOC, to the point where they shouldn't even be considered fanfiction, hence my displeasure when I thought Maya was honestly a "gangster". But to find that they were all in character made this story genuinely funny, and I loved it! Very nicely done!