Reviews for In the Park
Elis1412 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Ahh, that was sweet (in a non punny way). I'm also quite fond of Asexual Plant!Hibari.
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
:3 this was cute, and I also want to know how much he costs. I bet its a lot.
1duckie chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
This is so cute! way to go Tsuna, I never thought he would be so bold lol. Even though it has an OOC warning I feel like they were in character. Now I wish there were more chika27! I would love to see more Chika/Tsuna interactions in front of the guardians lol. I bet Mukuro would be dramatic, Gokudera would ask "why him judaime?!", Yamamoto would invite him to play "baseball" while holding his sword, Hibari would chase Chikusa with his tonfa out, Lambo will thank Tsuna for bringing him a new subordinate, and Ryohei would congratulate him for "finding an extreme love" lol
KissyYou chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I LOVE THIS! It's cute and sweet! I like this uncommon couple! Thank you for putting this up! XD
TsumetaiYuuki chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Cute rare pairing, :)

Chikusa seems in character, which is amazing compared to how much he talks and his shiny glasses...:D

Thank you for this story.
ichigohaatsu chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I want more of this pairing~ it's so freaking adorable.. I read it every single day for half a year before finally reviewing cuz I didn't know what to say!~!
Doodled93 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
aww, is so cute! :3 I think you did a pretty spectacular job with Chikusa's personality, and i totally agree with the whole wanting to scen him... he's so cute :3
Hope you get the urge to write another like this!
Name Blargh chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Dude. One, this totally has inspired me to get back to writing on my semi-ignored Reborn fic. It actually made me excited to get back to writing. Two, I have to say I love this. I thought it was cute without being overly-fluffy and has a hint of sexy in there. I loved it. Three, write more and more and more. I like your fics. Not too dark and just cute little stories that make me laugh and brighten up my day. Seriously, you are awesome! Four...well, there is no four, but I have to say thank you for contributing to some underappreciated pairings. It really makes my day when I find stories like this.
PERMANENT DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
super cute! I never thought of this pairing before, but it's actually quite nice. And I thought Chikusa was IC.
Nightmaric chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I heart this fic and you. XD
Aozora chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Wow, this was the first time I saw this pair. So cute! Keep writing!