Reviews for One Name For You
LaceyakaJewel chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I love it, very sweet.

Oh, i am sorry for this but her mothers name was Patricia,not Elinor.
FunFlirtyFlute chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Wow

I just cried.

that was really sweet -XOXO Casey
amandajcgmail.com chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Loved this story it was short but poignient absolutely fantastic well done
Lily Rose-Petals chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I like this story, but the punctuation isn't great. You're missing a lot of periods, and I'm pretty sure the proper word is "leaned," not "leant." But otherwise I really liked it and I liked how you incorporated Ashley's name into Magnus's past. Very sweet Will/Magnus friend fic about Ashley. Thanks for posting!
Selective scifi junkie chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
This is a really good point. I always wondered why Ashley. I'd have expected a woman like Magnus to call her daughter Elizabeth or Catherine or Victoria... you get the idea. It was always a mystery to me.

This is a totally plaisible explanation. I've come up with half a dozen deaths for Helen's mother, all of natural causes. This makes more sense than any of mine. It explains the unusual relationship (for it's time) between Helen and Gregory and a hell of a lot of other stuff.

I'm really sorry I have to do this little nitpick. Helen's mother's name was Patricia, not Elinor. It says so in Warriors, season 1. Other than this, no cannon contradiction, flawless and well crafted english and (I am the Simon Cowel of Grammer) no gramatical errors.

Loved this. Investigating your other writing.
JenniferJF chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Aw, that was really beautiful. Angsty, too, which is good. Thanks for sharing! - Jenn
in-prose chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Now I'm crying. This was beautifully written. The interaction between the characters is perfect. Thanks for sharing.
Janzan-Swomps chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Great story. Sad but great. Loved the interaction between Magnus and Will.
Chocolate and Drama chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Wow, it was so touching. Such a nice sentiment in memoriam for our beloved Ash! So very sweet. Hm, I always imagined her middle name being Cordelia, but that's just me. Good story!
mia66 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Love it! I figure this would go along after the episode "Next Tuesday"

I like how you got all the characters there, aechone lost in their own thoughts and grief.

like also that Kate was there and that Magnus send her to "recon" and Fruit Loops? LOL

Also how you let Magnus reallt relay on Will, after the whole missadventure in the Gulf Of Mexico.
SentientMist chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Great job! Loved the emotion and the Helen/Will interaction. Just can't get enough of the two of them together, romantic or platonic!
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Hey there,

AW this is GREAT! I love this, so honorable to the characters and the situation but a nice feeling of lightness in the beginning. GREAT work, one of my favorites.

Melissa