Reviews for The Cold
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
Ermergerd, you don't even know how much I love you. Seriously, you were the first on my "amazing authors" list and I just love love love your works. Keep up with the good addicting stuff please ;)
JcRMaO chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
Loved it! :D
Arvit chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
I don't want Spock covered in chocolate ice cream but I loved the sweetness in here though I think you definitely improved from this to Every Hug, hope saying that doesn't offend you...
laustic chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
This is beautiful.
germanpsychiatrist chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Okaay, so I started reading your things, as I said, from the beggining. I think I should have started with the oldest, not Every hug, but due to that I can compliment you now: I can see your progress in time.
Of course this is also great. The best fic about cold/another life-thretening situtation plot device I've ever read. Kirk trying to be tough and in control is soo adorable, and a lot of shipping McCoy, one of my favourite tropes. This is also very funny, Kirk "i've studied a lot bu what is kissing?" XD, and I can't believe he said "gasp", God yeah, it was about Kirk being adorable. 3 Spock is amazing, too, with his damn stuborness, but also strenghth when he didn't want to let go of his Captain.
And it's a perfect one shot: mentions of pre - emotions, kiind of slow built, everything great in fics in a short, more intense form. Excellent.
Periwinkle Skittles chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
Love it!
Izlandi chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
Jim is always going to be concerned about Spock health right?

Hehehehe, i love the end
ManuscriptMaiden21 chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
This was awesome. Spock and Kirk in the ice-cave...you could FEEL along with them. It wasn't too graphic, which I liked. But at the same time, the slash was well done. I wish I could see the look on all of their faces when the two beamed up, lol. Definitely enjoyed this.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
lol nice ending ;3
louisesnape chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
So good ! If I ever was cold before I sure ain't now ;)
werewolf6780 chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Ok so it's like I have to favorite all of your stories and review All of them because their ALL amazing...
ImGabriel chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Weeeell, that was hot lol awesome fic! And when Jim said 'I'll never let you go". Fangirling - I guess fanboying?, is that a thing?- explosion ! Awesome fic.. I'll be waiting for my chocolate covered Spock haha
AegyoJangmi chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
This is my second time reading this lmao! Its just so good XD
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Love it!
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I don't know, I kind of like Spork. And Kick. I think this is very amusing. Thank you.