Reviews for The Cold
louisesnape chapter 1 . 1/28
So good ! If I ever was cold before I sure ain't now ;)
werewolf6780 chapter 1 . 1/3
Ok so it's like I have to favorite all of your stories and review All of them because their ALL amazing...
ImGabriel chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Weeeell, that was hot lol awesome fic! And when Jim said 'I'll never let you go". Fangirling - I guess fanboying?, is that a thing?- explosion ! Awesome fic.. I'll be waiting for my chocolate covered Spock haha
AegyoJangmi chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
This is my second time reading this lmao! Its just so good XD
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Love it!
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I don't know, I kind of like Spork. And Kick. I think this is very amusing. Thank you.
Vicky Strife chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
MOTHER OF VULCAN. Seriously, I'm so damn frustrated now ! I was expecting some sexy time in the end, but NOOO ONLY ONE CHAPTER.
I mean... Dat hand-sex ! Dat Spock panting thing ! "Jim Kirk does not moan" sentence !
Your ironical and humourous writing, coupled with Spock, Jim and McCoy as "in character" as they are in the movies... PURE PERFECTION. You made my day, my night, and maybe my all life.
Cheers.
Green Sprout chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
For a first Trek fic its pretty damn well. I haven't seen this series in forever but you have both down pat. And ruined my childhood. Over and over again.

I also like the whole ideal of touch and contrasting too.
IMTrinity chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Hot. Hot. Hot! Hotness all around, I could barely turn away! Just loved every bit of it. Thanks for sharing!
Tardis.diaries chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
WOW, OKAY.
So I started backwards on your fics, going newest to oldest, and unlike I feared, THEY DIDN'T GET AT *ALL* WORSE AS I CONTINUED! So basically you're just perfect, right? UGH, wow, you really are great. I've basically added all your stories to favorites and you are now my ranking author.
Friends?
nekoii chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
You know the funny way Daniel Radcliffe reacts when someone says something very flattering. Like he's too happy , but more excited and trying very hard to be humble about it...
I feel something like that. Yeah? Nevermind xD"

SHO CUTE! Hows is this possible that they're freezing to close death and it escalates! You give the plot a couple prods and it escalates! IT ESCALATES! This is fan-girl, sqwee, sparkels and stars fist punching air Yeeeeeeeeeesssss!

And hillarious! Your use of words is just, kq38u riHQOHgbjkkgSPEECHELESSokkwhf3 biqqO2I ! ,, - - !
Moth to a flame. Mass and Gravity! I just-! Can't-! Even-! GAH! and that's just ONE example!
this is your FIRST foray at thaaaaaaaaat!

okay. pause. breathe.
I'll calm myself down and come back later, soon, soon yes...

it's AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMEEEE!

- nekoii
Linvalay chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
i loved this, i'm always on the hunt for cold/ spock stories. It's odd how few there are of him being cold. And might i add what a wonderful story! I loved it your characters are amazing, and your authors notes made me giggle -i snorted at konk-

Look forward to reading more from you!
mercury chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Eee! Thanks!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This was an unbearably cute piece of writing. Bravo!
Spirk FTW 3
mailaine chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Love it! I am also new to the fandom, and even though I'm not supposed to like slashes (religion) I do! They are just so cute!