Reviews for The Cold
Arvit chapter 1 . 9/26
I don't want Spock covered in chocolate ice cream but I loved the sweetness in here though I think you definitely improved from this to Every Hug, hope saying that doesn't offend you...
laustic chapter 1 . 8/4
This is beautiful.
germanpsychiatrist chapter 1 . 7/7
Okaay, so I started reading your things, as I said, from the beggining. I think I should have started with the oldest, not Every hug, but due to that I can compliment you now: I can see your progress in time.
Of course this is also great. The best fic about cold/another life-thretening situtation plot device I've ever read. Kirk trying to be tough and in control is soo adorable, and a lot of shipping McCoy, one of my favourite tropes. This is also very funny, Kirk "i've studied a lot bu what is kissing?" XD, and I can't believe he said "gasp", God yeah, it was about Kirk being adorable. 3 Spock is amazing, too, with his damn stuborness, but also strenghth when he didn't want to let go of his Captain.
And it's a perfect one shot: mentions of pre - emotions, kiind of slow built, everything great in fics in a short, more intense form. Excellent.
Periwinkle Skittles chapter 1 . 6/23
Love it!
Izlandi chapter 1 . 4/22
Jim is always going to be concerned about Spock health right?

Hehehehe, i love the end
ManuscriptMaiden21 chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
This was awesome. Spock and Kirk in the ice-cave...you could FEEL along with them. It wasn't too graphic, which I liked. But at the same time, the slash was well done. I wish I could see the look on all of their faces when the two beamed up, lol. Definitely enjoyed this.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
lol nice ending ;3
louisesnape chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
So good ! If I ever was cold before I sure ain't now ;)
werewolf6780 chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Ok so it's like I have to favorite all of your stories and review All of them because their ALL amazing...
ImGabriel chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Weeeell, that was hot lol awesome fic! And when Jim said 'I'll never let you go". Fangirling - I guess fanboying?, is that a thing?- explosion ! Awesome fic.. I'll be waiting for my chocolate covered Spock haha
AegyoJangmi chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
This is my second time reading this lmao! Its just so good XD
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Love it!
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I don't know, I kind of like Spork. And Kick. I think this is very amusing. Thank you.
Vicky Strife chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
MOTHER OF VULCAN. Seriously, I'm so damn frustrated now ! I was expecting some sexy time in the end, but NOOO ONLY ONE CHAPTER.
I mean... Dat hand-sex ! Dat Spock panting thing ! "Jim Kirk does not moan" sentence !
Your ironical and humourous writing, coupled with Spock, Jim and McCoy as "in character" as they are in the movies... PURE PERFECTION. You made my day, my night, and maybe my all life.
Cheers.
Green Sprout chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
For a first Trek fic its pretty damn well. I haven't seen this series in forever but you have both down pat. And ruined my childhood. Over and over again.

I also like the whole ideal of touch and contrasting too.