Reviews for After
MC chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
Excellent fic so far, please continue this... I love erica and kai as a couple and this fic has a great idea with each writing in their diary. Good job so far :o)
jalna chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
thank you i always love kai and erica as a couple, they were both so talented, both handsome, both lost,both broken but also soulmate enven with the time problem, the age, the oddest of their relationship, both artist in some way, she wanted to write books, he write song, they was magic, when they are together, she inspire him, make him want to do better be a better man. even if i love adam, i prefer kai, he understand her completly and will always be in love with her. continue it's good
BaDWolF89 chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
I'm not to happy with how season 2 ended, Kai and Erica had good chemistry, I really do hope that you can update soon.
jalna chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
I always love the relationship between kai and erica, there was so much chemistry between them even with the difference of age. they feel something strong but she was with another man and he was so much younger than her but love is such a strange feeling and now he was in the future and he didnt know what she become. continue it's good
browneyedgirl21 chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
Great start to your story! I really like the erica/kai pairing and wish it could have been played out in the programme. Hope to see more of this story(it's the first being erica one I have read!).
jalna chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
continue, it's so good. i was always interested in the relationship they have (he was much better than ethan) she needs someone who is passionate like herself. they are both artist in some way and yes their relationship is not easy, she is ten years older than himù but eh it's erica which i speak so she will be always beautiful and maybe more cray and compassionate and passionate for life, she may have made a sucess of her life but with one thing missing ... him. nobody can compare to him and him the rockstar who never find someone like her. thany you for this and continue please.
Athena13 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Ah, Kai, so going to miss him on the show. And Ethan, though her turned out to be so uptight. I like this add-on. Thanks for sharing.
bamchickawow chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
XD Very cute and nice writing! I would love to read more!
tundras best freind chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
hi,

just thought i'd tell you that this fic is kinda interesting and that i'll keep an eye out for the next chapter (if you write one... i hope you do!)

thanks for contributing to the small amount of fanfics for 'being erica'

it's more than i've ever done! :)
Josefa chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Plis, I want more! Kai meet Erica?
foodandbooksandthings chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
ah yayy! a kai/erica story! lol love them! :) great work can't wait to see what happens next! :)
Megan chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
Please keep writing! I loved the Kai and Erica storyline on the show too!
lovecupcakes chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Love your story, sure hope you will keep writing it! Looking forward to your next update..