Reviews for Three Days
Bones2014 chapter 3 . 6/15
That was nice. I'm a firm believer in the idea that B&B should have gotten together in season 5! I also believe Booth would have followed through if he hadn't had so many outsiders convincing him that it was a result of his "coma dream". So, I loved this one:)
daisy07 chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
Perfect characterization and a lovely perceptive piece of writing. I loved the whole idea of Brennan's analytical spread sheet of her sexual partners and her 'mental notes to self'. I have to say that I got there a bit before she did because every one of them really was describing our lovely Booth.
Suzanne chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
I always thought that they brushed over that moment too quickly on the show... I enjoyed what you made from it.
Alicia9876 chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
Love your writing. I think I have read everything now! More Please!
legggate chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
very nice, I liked that very much, thanks for sharing
mumrulz chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
**"I love an 'atta girl' kind of way"...

...another missed moment. *sigh* don't you just want to knock their heads together? lol.

**"Hey, Angela, you seen Bones?"

"No idea, gorgeous. Want me to tell her you want her?"

"Don't you ever give up?"

"Not when something's staring me in the face, G-man."

...PMSL...even this, this side of Angela, seems to have been missing from the show for so long now.

**"If you two have finished makin' goo goo eyes at each other, I do believe Dr Brennan and I have some quality time scheduled. C'mon cher, I may not be as pretty as Agent Booth, but I'm just as much fun!"

...& once again you have nailed these characters. This IS is so easy to picture her saying & doing this.

Excellent job of getting inside Brennan's head. Loved each of Brennan's 'mental note to self':

- consider only fully grown men in the future . . . check!

- choose a partner with integrity, honesty and a passion for justice and truth. Maybe one who had superpowers, or was at the very least highly proficient in hand-to-hand combat and the art of tactical warfare . . . check!

- choose a partner who respects my work and whose work I in turn can respect. And who relishes the benefits of a stimulating exchange of views . . . check!

- choose partner who respects my right to my own beliefs, even if they don't agree, or hold different views. And who likes guns . . . check!

- choose partner who was focussed and goal orientated, who was committed to his chosen vocation, who was steadfast, unfaltering and dedicated to results. Someone who like to eat burgers, not think about ways to flip them . . . check & check!

...yep...there is only one man that fits all criteria. LOL.

Personally, I thought that you had managed to keep them all in character - even Brennan - which not many can do...from the way that she presenting her thoughts & her conclusions on those said thoughts & feelings - right up to the way she 'told' Booth that she loved him.

Another excellent fic from you. :-):-):-)
I3NY chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
This was so sweet - and hot!
Just Looking chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
And another awesome story ... you're good at this stuff!
bitsygirl chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
So, for a few lines there, I was disappointed to have missed the scene and sex from the night before, but this was such a wonderful morning-after that I forgive you completely. I love that even though they've slept together, there is still uncertainty on both sides when the sun comes up. But they talk it out, in deliciously romantic terms, and I ended up a happy puddle of goo. Thanks so much for writing this wonderful story!
bitsygirl chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Forgot to say thank you for the DB-in-Dido-video tip. I looked it up and watched right away, and you're right. Yummy.

This whole chapter is fantastic Brennan. (Please don't read my Ghosts of One Another story - I tried to do Brennan musing on Booth's dating potential, and it didn't come out nearly as well as this chapter of yours.) So analytical, with touches of girlishness that are just lovely. And then he practically breaks down her door to see her... Must. read. next. chapter...!
bitsygirl chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
This is some fantastic angst, here, lady, but I must say that what I'm most impressed by is your use of the side characters. Angela and Parker are the two most over-used (and badly-used) characters in fic, IMO. Ange and Park are able to say things to B&B that other people are afraid to, but a lot of hack writers handle that badly. Not you. You managed to use Ange and Park (and Caroline, for that matter) to move the story forward, but it's still B&B that have to come to their own realizations. Very nicely done.
iztim1 chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
WOW! that was really good! I have read alot of BB fanfics & this is for sure one of the best! good job
FauxMaven chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
A very lovely story. Chapter 2 was a place we can only hope TV Brennan finds herself in someday. Thank you.
A Traveler chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
PERFECT! Loved it! I was surprised and intrigued how you jumped ahead to the next morning and their night together was all done through their memories and thoughts. That made it original, unexpected and wonderful to read. Thanks for sharing this!
A Traveler chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
Great trip through Bones' head- wow I love to hear her think things through. Great job, now if they'd only figure it out and get together