Reviews for Sharing Castiel
MidnightArcher147 chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
I love this so much. If you were to do another chapter with this I couldn't help but think that it could be a few days later and maybe Cas and Dean have a talk about how much fun it was with Sam and that night they invite Sam again and I was thinking with my twisted little mind that when they do have sex Dean of course takes Cas his usual way, but this time Cas grabs Sam's member and takes it in his mouth and after all that both Dean and Sam hold onto Castiel and Dean tells Sam that they want him to keep joining them, and then they all kind of just pass out from pure exhaustion. Just a thought.
You suck chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
I wanted to come
anonimo chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
que fic hot eu gostei
Mello18 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
this was a really hot story I love threesomes. lol XDDD

awesome job.
smashedbirds chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Of course it was fucking HOT... But I feel kinda sorry for Sammy :(
J.S lover234 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Wow, this is one hot story. lol you pulled it off with flying colors! :D
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Intresting.
krissy7490 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
That was so naughty and yet so fricking HOT! OMG!

In answer to Sam's question it had better be a big fat YES! :)
one-more-user chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
This was awesome! Is hard to find a good threesome like this!

You should read one of my stories, is almost the same... although if you have something against wincest you shouldn't, because it's more sharing Dean than Castiel ;)

Great story!
Anime-Romancer777 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
. *is in the hospital with major nose hemorrhage*...WOAH!

That...was epic...XD That's all I got!

I feel bad for Sam though...he so alone...poor demon boy...

He just wants to find the same love that Cas/Dean have...I'll be there for you SAM! XD
rikalynch chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I loved this. As crazy and weird and awkward as it was, I loved it. I think you are the only author that would be able to write a Sam/Cas/Dean threesome without it being terrible. Bravo! :)