Reviews for The Cullen Girl
Costumer101 chapter 26 . 7/29
It was good. A bit unsatisfued with the ending. I think you should write a jasper and bella book. Just a suggestion. Also I laughed in one of the previous choaters when someone shouted 'baby bells' and I was like 'cheese!'
It's pretty gross how fast Esme attached herself to Bella. And I really just can't see that happening. They don't know her, at all. So why make her part of the family? It really doesn't make sense.
You've made Bella amazingly pathetic. I kind of hate her...which makes me hate the whole story cause it's centered around her.
How is it exactly that Edward "looks like a womanizer"? Wtf kind of comment is that? First, you need to make him appear like a womanizer for that comment to hold any validity...moron.
Is she going to go on and on about her parents? Is this not something she has dealt with...at all? Or do you just prefer her emotionally inferior to everyone else? Perhaps you think this is a way to make her "vulnerable"? In need of saving?

She just comes across as immature and whiny...i just cant relate. And frankly, I hate people like that.
They should NOT "keep her". What an amazingly stupid idea. They should kill her and do away with the problem.
"If I was that close how I could I refrain from feeding?"

Maybe another edit wouldn't hurt huh? Not with sentences like that.
That was a pretty keen observation you made "that bella would die if she stayed in the road indefinitely". LMFAO.

Fucktard.
I don't see James or Victoria being "terrified" of the Volturi. Especially James, he doesn't seem like someone that would be scared to die. He would defiant to the end!
ClaceLover08 chapter 26 . 5/12
I love this story it is awesome and I love this series :)
SassYNoleS chapter 26 . 4/1
Great story !

I was hoping that Bella and Jasper would have ended up together ..

It's sad that Bella has t give up her 'family' ..

They should have let someone else raise her if that is what her choices were ..

I loved that Jasper took her innocence ;)
Guest chapter 26 . 8/11/2018
That was such a sad ending. I was pulling for her and Jasper.
MiccaF chapter 26 . 7/24/2018
Love this more every time I read it! Awesome as always!
Tommy14 chapter 26 . 1/31/2018
Wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Nicoconsd chapter 26 . 4/18/2017
I really loved this story but the end made me very sad... to think she had to choose... I know that's life and people grow apart but to think that she would at some point have to loose her family is just sad but so true to life. Thank you for this wonderful adventure. I know this is a great place to end but I do wish you had given us a future take too, so we could see how things ended up in the end, I just can't help myself :)
1,021 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »