Reviews for The Cullen Girl
TaintedXDesires chapter 25 . 5/30/2013
Amazing as always! Have been waiting for this forever, but it was worth the wait. I hope Bella does become a vampire and that she and Jasper fall madly deeply in love, haha. Love Rosalie, Royce deserved what was coming. Can’t wait for your next update, I’ll be waiting patiently :)
Hushi Taloa chapter 25 . 5/30/2013
Wow. Did NOT see this coming. Great writing. Thank you!
ze1uh chapter 25 . 5/30/2013
Oh wow revelations! This was a sad chapter but I guess it had to happen. Something had to give. Even though I'm all about Edward & Bella, I see where this is going & I like it :)
twimama77 chapter 24 . 5/22/2013
SO VERY VERY AWESOME!
CayStar chapter 24 . 5/20/2013
Love this story! Really hope Bella and Edward are over, and really curious about what Bella and Jasper did!
Guest chapter 24 . 5/6/2013
I really want Bella not to be with Edward, anyone but him, I don't like him
Tammy chapter 24 . 5/6/2013
Please keep writing I'm on the edge of my seat. Please update soon Im rly anxious to read the next chapter thanks hope to see a new chapter soon
Marie Mermaids chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
They are so good with her. I love this story
kirifox chapter 24 . 5/6/2013
Okay, just redeemed the story for me! Bella and Jasper have been able to do what? Hummm, mind goes to all kinds of dirty things. Sorry if I sounded too harsh in my last review. It is just that Edward is such a prude. "Courting" Edward? Really?
kirifox chapter 23 . 5/6/2013
I was loving this story until this chapter. I didn't realize that you were going to go with canon couples. I don't like Edward with Bella, which is why I read the fan fiction I do. I was hoping that if any of them were going to be with Bella, it would be Jasper. Does this mean that that totally annoying Alice is going to come in and take over like she does in the books? I hate seeing her emasculate Jasper and disregard everyone's feelings.
I wish you would have put Bella/Edward in the intro so I would have known ahead of time.
Oh well...
TaintedXDesires chapter 24 . 5/6/2013
Your story is amazing, I love it! The cliff-hanger was mean, I desperately want to know what Jasper and Bella 'did'. Once again, a wonderful read :)
parkesy23 chapter 24 . 5/5/2013
So glad I found this story. Really enjoying it. What a place to be now though. What a cliffy. Can't wait to read more. Thanks
parkesy23 chapter 23 . 5/5/2013
Brilliant thanks
parkesy23 chapter 22 . 5/5/2013
Let there bond begin. Love this story
parkesy23 chapter 21 . 5/5/2013