Reviews for The Cullen Girl
barbiedoll123 chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
Im glad he picked her up
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Poor Bella
BridieM chapter 26 . 5/2/2014
Thanks. Really enjoyed this story. :D
BridieM chapter 9 . 5/2/2014
I lost this story! And I didn't realise! Duh! Silly me. It was only when I received a reply from you to one of my reviews that I went looking for it. Don't know how. Don't know why. But lost it was... But thank you for the reminder. :D I had to do a quick revision to get me back on track. This is an excellent chapter. Gotta love them all. Especially Emmett. ;) The characters all have layers and individual voices. A joy to read. Thank you. :D
X.summergrey.X chapter 26 . 4/8/2014
I did not see this ending. and no alice to be seen. either way it was a good story.
X.summergrey.X chapter 13 . 4/8/2014
oh I wonder if rose will join them. that prom will be the time when Royce acts horribly to her that makes her being changed.
X.summergrey.X chapter 9 . 4/7/2014
I find it odd that Edward seemed so clueless about a female body. he did take medical classes and is around human women a lot through out school.
X.summergrey.X chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
lol. first period is always so awkward and embarrassing and then add vampires to the mix. poor bella.
X.summergrey.X chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
cant blame jasper. I see his reasoning and glad that he was able to get her to do something.
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 26 . 2/23/2014
It's really good! I love it! Close to the end I was almost hoping for a Jasper/Bella story.
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 25 . 1/3/2014
"I'm saying this because I think you've raised her to be a wonderful vampire. If she was turned tomorrow she would be perfectly moulded in your image, Jasper. I doubt even you would be able to contain her as a newborn if she wasn't so devoted to you."

This was my favorite line in the whole story and I don't know why. Actually, this is one of my favorite scenes in the whole story, this talk: even more than when Bella revealed she slept with Jasper (which I loved and did not see coming whatsoever at least not in the way you revealed which was awesome). It's just beautiful and all. I was totally on their ship for them to end up together but I'm glad in a way that they didn't. You have such a way with words! This was just an amazingly written chapter (and story) and I'm so glad I took the time out to read it!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
I love this story. But I hate that she is so stubborn. I hope you continue writing. I hope she becomes less stubborn.
GeezerWench chapter 26 . 12/13/2013
Took you three years to finish it? (Yes, I do read author notes.) I don't feel so bad working on mine and it's been two years. *eek*

Really enjoyed your story, Sweetie. I'm a total Jasper/Bella shipper, so quite glad he defiled her.

Thank you for taking time to write and finish! Really did enjoy it.
GeezerWench chapter 25 . 12/13/2013
Whoa! They actually did *sleep* together! And they didn’t keep going? Holy shit. How has she resisted him?

That was so sad.

Looking at myself now, and all the pieces falling apart, wrinkles, grey hair … who really *wants* that?

Bella’s young and stupid.

When she’s 50 she’ll regret that decision.

So sad.
GeezerWench chapter 24 . 12/13/2013
Rosalie’s Revenge.

“Good luck, I guess.”

Well, what *are* you supposed to say when someone is on a mission to kill somebody?

I’m glad Bella isn’t going to rat her out.

How did Rosalie keep it from Edward the mind driller?

Edward never considered that Bella might want a more intimate relationship? He reads minds. He “sees” what people do. He’s an idiot.

And now he’s all pissed off because Jasper has touched her?

I hope they beat his ass.
1,001 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »