Reviews for The Cullen Girl
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 26 . 2/23/2014
It's really good! I love it! Close to the end I was almost hoping for a Jasper/Bella story.
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 25 . 1/3/2014
"I'm saying this because I think you've raised her to be a wonderful vampire. If she was turned tomorrow she would be perfectly moulded in your image, Jasper. I doubt even you would be able to contain her as a newborn if she wasn't so devoted to you."

This was my favorite line in the whole story and I don't know why. Actually, this is one of my favorite scenes in the whole story, this talk: even more than when Bella revealed she slept with Jasper (which I loved and did not see coming whatsoever at least not in the way you revealed which was awesome). It's just beautiful and all. I was totally on their ship for them to end up together but I'm glad in a way that they didn't. You have such a way with words! This was just an amazingly written chapter (and story) and I'm so glad I took the time out to read it!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
I love this story. But I hate that she is so stubborn. I hope you continue writing. I hope she becomes less stubborn.
GeezerWench chapter 26 . 12/13/2013
Took you three years to finish it? (Yes, I do read author notes.) I don't feel so bad working on mine and it's been two years. *eek*

Really enjoyed your story, Sweetie. I'm a total Jasper/Bella shipper, so quite glad he defiled her.

Thank you for taking time to write and finish! Really did enjoy it.
GeezerWench chapter 25 . 12/13/2013
Whoa! They actually did *sleep* together! And they didn’t keep going? Holy shit. How has she resisted him?

That was so sad.

Looking at myself now, and all the pieces falling apart, wrinkles, grey hair … who really *wants* that?

Bella’s young and stupid.

When she’s 50 she’ll regret that decision.

So sad.
GeezerWench chapter 24 . 12/13/2013
Rosalie’s Revenge.

“Good luck, I guess.”

Well, what *are* you supposed to say when someone is on a mission to kill somebody?

I’m glad Bella isn’t going to rat her out.

How did Rosalie keep it from Edward the mind driller?

Edward never considered that Bella might want a more intimate relationship? He reads minds. He “sees” what people do. He’s an idiot.

And now he’s all pissed off because Jasper has touched her?

I hope they beat his ass.
GeezerWench chapter 23 . 12/13/2013
Oh, Christ. *Why* would Esme think it’s cute that Edward and Bella be a couple? They never liked the idea of Jasper being around Bella so much.

*erg*

*ug* Edward and Bella dating.
GeezerWench chapter 22 . 12/13/2013
School sounds great!

Lucky them—having to eat food. LOL

Rosalie shooting Esme hateful looks. Oh my.

***

Perhaps, Edward’s experience with Bella will be good for him. Not being able to read her mind and all. He’ll have to watch her and listen to what she actually says.

Oh shit. The meadow. I hope Jasper tags along.
GeezerWench chapter 21 . 12/13/2013
I like your book cover. Guess I didn’t notice it before. Good shot of Taylor/Jake. Fits really well.

Esme kinda worried about Jasper and Bella in the same room, huh?

I see Bella is making friends at the store already!

Well, now. Rosalie was as warm and cuddly as a pack of vipers.

I figured Jasper would want to have a little talk with Edward.

Ya know, it’s really stupid for them to even let Edward in the house with her. It’s not like he has to live with them.
carebear31374 chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
yyyaaahhhh!
carebear31374 chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
Oh poor Bella :(
carebear31374 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Enjoyed the first chapter
GeezerWench chapter 20 . 12/8/2013
Carlisle feeling a little threatened by Jasper’s dominance over Bella?

Oh my.

Carlisle pissed him off.

“Yeah. That’s what I thought.”

LOL

***

Holy crap! Carlisle, Bella, or Edward never told Jasper what Edward had done to Bella?
GeezerWench chapter 19 . 12/8/2013
Esme sure needs to get over that guilt. Jasper’s absolutely right. She has no need to feel guilty.

It’s Royce’s fault.

Can’t wait for Rosalie to take that fucking douche out.

Damn, sexy, strong, tough Jasper, too.

***

Well, Bella just blurted that out about Jasper moving into her room.

He, rather intelligently, waited for her to explain herself.

So, Rosalie’s still giving them fits up there in Alaska and Emmett is irresistible?
GeezerWench chapter 18 . 12/8/2013
Yeah, Jasper! didn't lay a finger on those fucking bastards and killed 'em all!

Except for Royce.

Won't Royce be surprised when his little minions don't show up at school.

Egads, Carlisle's a nutless, gutless wonder of nature.

Thank Christ Jasper's back.
1,007 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »