Reviews for The Cullen Girl
GeezerWench chapter 10 . 12/6/2013
I laughed out loud at Jasper shoving a whole slice of pizza in his mouth to get Bella to eat.

Awwww. Bella had a sucky day. Well, it was the first day. It was bound to be crappy. she's had first days before.
GeezerWench chapter 9 . 12/6/2013
Not that I want to argue with you, but I'm gonna.

The menstrual mess is decaying blood and other matter that is being "ejected" from the body. It's waste. Like urine and feces. It would smell different from fresh blood. Wouldn't be appealing, though they'd be aware of it.

I'd think if the menstrual flow affected them so much, they'd *never* be able to go to school or go anywhere there were human females between the ages of 10 and 50 or so. Just at school, how many of the females would be on their period every single day?

Even ol' Steph Meyer mentioned repeatedly the attraction and draw for *fresh*.

Okay, I'll shut up.

***

Jasper got almost poetic there.

Very nice that Esme sent Emmett and Jasper up to get some stuff for Bella.

Now, let's hope the boys behave themselves.
GeezerWench chapter 8 . 12/5/2013
"Smell me!?

LOL

Progress with Esme.

Maybe they can find her some stuff from her old life.
GeezerWench chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
Blood? Now they should have known what it was.

Awww. Our sweet little Bella is now a "woman."

Just like when a boy has a wet dream he's a "man."

Yeah. Right.

Always hated that phrase.

Anyhow, Bella at school should be fun!
GeezerWench chapter 6 . 12/5/2013
Lay down the law to her.

Apparently she needs it.
GeezerWench chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
Thank goodness Emmett and Edward were around to keep Jasper from eating her.

Jasper, tell her what to do!
GeezerWench chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
Emmett can't wait for her to play!

Seems like she pushed off Jasper's influence.

How else would she act? Screaming and yelling.
GeezerWench chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
Handle 'em, Esme!
GeezerWench chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
Edward just blurted he could read minds.

Nice first meeting.
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Whoa.

How did she get away from vampires?

Oh no! A vampire!
mcamastow chapter 26 . 12/4/2013
I don't know why i stopped getting updates on this story but I am well pleased to see that it was completed and took some turns that I just did not expect , great job.
BetterinTexas chapter 26 . 10/31/2013
I hardly ever read a story anymore but I have to tell I devoured this one. Loved every chapter. Well done.
MysticReader99 chapter 26 . 10/10/2013
nice writing
SagaDevotee chapter 26 . 9/27/2013
Wow. This was such a good story. Some of it was difficult to read….all the horror and pain…but good story tellers don’t flinch away from the ‘tough stuff’. I didn’t expect it to turn out the way it did. I kept thinking that eventually, this fic would turn into a romance. I fully expected Bella and Jasper to ride off into the sunset together. What you created tho was much better…much stronger…more interesting. I loved it. Well done.
BridieM chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
Wonderfully and beautifully written.. So touching, humourous and hopeful. Thanks. :)
1,000 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »