Reviews for The Cullen Girl
elena chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
I've never posted reviews via this mobile browser (Opera) as, for some unknown reason to me, I'm unable to login to my account... But hopefully it'll let me post anon because I just need to let you know that I'm loving this :)
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
The Cullen Girl has been nominated in the poll to find the Top Ten Favourite Fics completed in June over on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
cfigueroa78 chapter 26 . 6/28/2013
So sad...I guess I really was hoping for a happily ever after Edward and Bella story. It feels terrible like she was exiled from her family because of the differences...sigh.
13girlsrule chapter 26 . 6/23/2013
that's a great story, though i do wish that bella ended up with jasper. that would have been nice. really interesting. i liked how you got stuff from everybody's point of view.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/17/2013
I really love this chapter!
catjumped1 chapter 26 . 6/19/2013
I like this story, it was sad in a way but the ending was fitting and different.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 26 . 6/19/2013
Good story.
Sparven chapter 26 . 6/18/2013
Good story.
kinsano chapter 26 . 6/15/2013
Yes, I liked your ending. I'm an E & B girl through and through, so them being together is the ultimate HEA for me, but I did like how Bella stayed a part of the family. And since there was no "vampire mate-you are the only one I'll ever love" between Edward and Bella, I can live with their going separate ways... I enjoyed your story very much! Thanks so much for writing and sharing your time and talent!
Guest chapter 26 . 6/12/2013
The whole story is interesting and the ending was very original BUT I didn't dealt like it...
pwrmom2 chapter 26 . 6/14/2013
Loved this!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/11/2013
I enjoyed the unique route you took the story until the Jasper sleeping with Bella . Yes your story wasn't truly canon but, You had tied everything else into it in your own way .. Sleeping with Jasper and not ending up with Edward was unforgiving to me.. You took a story about sibling bonds and then at the last minute turned into a plot twist that was unwarranted and un- needed.. You had spent so many chapters building up the Bella /Edward scenario so that they could end up together.. The distance between them (not a true brotherly bond) the chemistry and the pull of the singers scent.. their gradual building of trust with one another and then BAM! I slept with Jasper and I am an independent human who needs no one..
WTF?
twi nana chapter 26 . 6/10/2013
NOT the ending I was expecting. BUT it is perfect. Loved this gutsy, outspoken, stick to it Bella. Sigh, check another one off of your to do list.

XOXO Twinana
BoereTannie chapter 26 . 6/10/2013
And that is life, finished, thank you
Guest chapter 26 . 6/7/2013