Reviews for The Cullen Girl
TheOneMama chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
Great Chapter. Love that Bella has the Cullen Boys wrapped around her finger. Cant wait for more. update soon.
BlueDiamondRing chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
That was a good mixture of sinsitivity and humor in this chapter.
Navarre chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
That was a really good chapter. They certainly have their work cut out for them as time goes on. I loved that Jasper retrieved her bear for her. I hope she takes what they did as a comforting gesture and not freak out.

I look for ward to the first day of school.
beautiful.stranger.of.mine chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
Aww I love this chapter! Update soon please
4string chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
As if getting your period for the first time isn't enough, poor Bella has to have male vampires smelling it out and force them to leave the house. LOL!
wandererlt chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
Oh that is just so sweet of Jasper to get the toy...
IndiaIdania chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
Aw, I can't wait to see how this story goes. Will you be skipping the next few years, or will this be a very drawn out story? I was just wondering. I really like the plot.
TinksVamps chapter 8 . 1/22/2010
this ff is great...I love the concept and the portrayal of a 13/14 year old Bella and also the issue's / problems living all together has. can't wait for the next chapter x
arden8283 chapter 8 . 1/18/2010
Poor Bella...there is no privacy in a house full of vampires. But I suppose that's the breaks. You get to look at the pretty all day long but they know EVERYTHING that's going on with your body. And that Jasper would know the emotions she's going through with her period, I can't imagine that humiliation. I'm glad Esme explained to Bella that the Volturi would kill her if they knew she was still alive. Hopefully now she will realize what the Cullens are also sacrificing for her. And I love that she is allowing herself to open up to Esme at least a little bit. Thanks!
arden8283 chapter 7 . 1/18/2010
Emmett is just the perfect vampire-brother if such a thing exists, reading to Bella as she falls asleep. The lines, "But Edward wasn't just scared of accidentally feeding on Bella and destroying our family. He was actually completely petrified of Bella herself" left me really intruigued to see what's really going on with Edward. I love that you explore that Bella has real human experiences in a house full of vampires and what that could mean for everyone. Thanks!
arden8283 chapter 6 . 1/18/2010
I love Esme in your story - putting four male vampires in their place and she just loves Bella so much even when Bella rejects her. And I really like Jasper taking charge of Bella - she obviously needs it in her grief. I hope he's not too hard on her though. Now that Jasper and Bella have come to an understanding and Bella is starting to take care of herself, I can't wait to see how Bella interacts with the other vampires and eventually humans again. Thanks!
arden8283 chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
I loved JPOV! So is Edward projecting fear for Bella because he still wants to eat her or is he feeling something more? And Emmett...can I possibly love him more? I don't think so... He reads to Bella even when she's unresponsive? What a sweetheart. I loved that it was Jasper who was ordering Bella around and getting her back to the land of the living. I have to be honest, I had to look at your summary again to see if this was a Jasper/Bella fic or an Edward/Bella fic. It's sad that Bella is lashing out at Esme but it is hard to lose your mother and have someone try to replace her immediately no matter their good intentions. Thanks!
arden8283 chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
Poor Bella - she has so much to deal with right now. Her parents were just murdered by vampires and now she's living with vampires that she's not sure she can even trust not to eat her. I loved the lines, "The three younger vampires looked like they had been in a competition to see who could be the tallest; an accolade awarded to the wiry one with messy blonde hair." I know I've mentioned it before but Bella's inner voice is just perfect - so funny and sarcastic - "Surely they wouldn't speak with their mouths fulls?" I laughed out loud at that. So the nomads were executed? So does that mean the only danger right now to Bella is the Volturi? Thanks!
arden8283 chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
I'm curious how old Bella is in this story. So Esme and Carlisle are going to adopt Bella? Ohh...this is going to be interesting. I'm thinking Bella might not react to this well...her parents were just murdered by vampires after all. I love Esme in your story. Here she isn't the meek vampire she's portrayed in the books - she's strong and takes charge of her family. This will probably be good for Bella when she accepts them as family. Thanks!
arden8283 chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
I loved your glimpse into Edward getting hit on at school. This is something we rarely see with vampire Edward and you'd think we'd see it more. I mean, he is the most gorgeous man to ever walk the earth, right? Okay, I have to tell you I'm loving your Bella...even when she's broken, her inner voice is just so strong and snarky. My favorite was when E & B were in the car, "Why was he talking to me? Shouldn't we just be getting straight to the eating?" And I love that B already knows about vampires...Great job! Thanks!
1,002 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 .. Last Next »