Reviews for The Cullen Girl
1dreamkeeper chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
i cant wait to see where this story goes. i like it. great job
Nevaeh09 chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
love it!
SisIsMe chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
This was a totally funny chapter. This is my favorite line!

“Jasper’s gonna get PMS? Dude, you’re gonna be like all hormonal and shit.”
wannakee chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
Aw, those guys are so cute. And funny... especially their alarm that Bella would indeed be menstruating once a month. I really liked that Carlisle was so fatherly and protective of Bella. I also loved that Jasper looked for and found Bella's teddy bear. I can't wait to see her reaction. I have to say, I missed Bella not being in the chapter, but I enjoyed the scene with the guys. Thanks for posting here on ffnet so that we didn't have to wait so long for validation at Twilighted.
TheOneMama chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
Great Chapter. Love that Bella has the Cullen Boys wrapped around her finger. Cant wait for more. update soon.
BlueDiamondRing chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
That was a good mixture of sinsitivity and humor in this chapter.
Navarre chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
That was a really good chapter. They certainly have their work cut out for them as time goes on. I loved that Jasper retrieved her bear for her. I hope she takes what they did as a comforting gesture and not freak out.

I look for ward to the first day of school.
beautiful.stranger.of.mine chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
Aww I love this chapter! Update soon please
4string chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
As if getting your period for the first time isn't enough, poor Bella has to have male vampires smelling it out and force them to leave the house. LOL!
wandererlt chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
Oh that is just so sweet of Jasper to get the toy...
IndiaIdania chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
Aw, I can't wait to see how this story goes. Will you be skipping the next few years, or will this be a very drawn out story? I was just wondering. I really like the plot.
TinksVamps chapter 8 . 1/22/2010
this ff is great...I love the concept and the portrayal of a 13/14 year old Bella and also the issue's / problems living all together has. can't wait for the next chapter x
arden8283 chapter 8 . 1/18/2010
Poor Bella...there is no privacy in a house full of vampires. But I suppose that's the breaks. You get to look at the pretty all day long but they know EVERYTHING that's going on with your body. And that Jasper would know the emotions she's going through with her period, I can't imagine that humiliation. I'm glad Esme explained to Bella that the Volturi would kill her if they knew she was still alive. Hopefully now she will realize what the Cullens are also sacrificing for her. And I love that she is allowing herself to open up to Esme at least a little bit. Thanks!
arden8283 chapter 7 . 1/18/2010
Emmett is just the perfect vampire-brother if such a thing exists, reading to Bella as she falls asleep. The lines, "But Edward wasn't just scared of accidentally feeding on Bella and destroying our family. He was actually completely petrified of Bella herself" left me really intruigued to see what's really going on with Edward. I love that you explore that Bella has real human experiences in a house full of vampires and what that could mean for everyone. Thanks!
arden8283 chapter 6 . 1/18/2010
I love Esme in your story - putting four male vampires in their place and she just loves Bella so much even when Bella rejects her. And I really like Jasper taking charge of Bella - she obviously needs it in her grief. I hope he's not too hard on her though. Now that Jasper and Bella have come to an understanding and Bella is starting to take care of herself, I can't wait to see how Bella interacts with the other vampires and eventually humans again. Thanks!
1,006 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 .. Last Next »