Reviews for Ring Around the Rosie
Ravena Wolfborn chapter 1 . 7/2
aww that's the end? sadness
Kael Hyun chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Only real problem with this story is the Prop 8 thing seeing as Middleton is in Colorado (or at least is estimated to be there.) other then that an okay story but could do with less Phone conversaytions and more in person conversaytions as it would have been nice to see some of the interactions instead of hearing about them
SliferRed chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Cool story!
Jimmy1201 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Just wanted to say thanks for the story - I enjoyed the lighter humor - I really liked the Mrs Dr P conversations and the exploration of what makes Ron boy friend material.
Desslock3 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Ok differant, but I will admit that you did raise the bar with this three sided pairing. And I must admit that some of your scenes were pretty funny, I loved Kim's line about what the drinking age in Korea is. My only question is how would she know that. But I did feel sorry for her and her soju induced hangover, I've had a few of those in my day. I also really liked the way you portrayed .P, she does seem to be much more of the motherly type than Ron's mom.
TheRedKommie chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
an interesting take on the phone call method. keep it up
JGuar1212 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Awesome job! My favorite part was

Shego: Come on, think! He's probably using that "Kim"-municator of yours to record you naked, and spanking it like crazy.

Kim: Okay, first of all..., ewww! Second, Wade wouldn't..."Love Ray". Oh, he's so dead!

Shego: (laughing) Kim, take it easy, he's a twelve year old boy, all of them are like that.

I laughed so hard!
Teresa Kaiju chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
When I saw "KiRonGo" I almost moved on, not that I have anything against three ways, they can be great fun, even when they don't last, anyway, I happen to be in a hospital right now and not happy about the situation, so the great laughs in this clever and very original story were just what I needed. Thanks!
Love Robin chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
seems to be a success
soulman3 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Well it was interesting combo chapters.

A threesome of friendship to a relationship.
rufus3000fan chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Great job! just loveloveLOVED this fic! More KiRonGo, plz!
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Oh wow, took me about two hours to read this but I dont regret it!

It was funny as hell! Heh loved the relationship between Shego and Ron.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
fuzzibare chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Good job - and only your first story. Like it! Chapter xxvi could have been a little less vague. Felt rushed. I have wondered why there aren't more KiRonGo. Always felt more natural to me than K/R, K/S, or any other relationship.
Jay-Nine chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
All in all, I'd rate this as a highly enjoyable fic, and greatly look forward to see what you'll do next. KiRonGo is a 'shipping that I've hitherto only found a couple of examples of, and I have to say it's easily my favourite of the lot for the Kim Possible fandom, so this fic came as a very pleasant surprise.

After seeing what you've done here, I'd dearly love to see you either write a sequel to this or write a more prose-oriented (i.e. more physical activity and less reliant on transcripts of 'phone conversations) KiRonGo fic. You show quite a lot of promise on the strength of this, your first fanfic, alone, which leads me to believe your future literary endeavours will prove at least as equally impressive.

So, here's hoping! Good luck, and have fun writing! :)