Reviews for Drug
NathaliaAlexandria chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
¬°Wiii!
I Don't Speack English, and i Dont Understand it leguaje
I Speak Spanish so i don't Know what write
But, this Fic is Awesome, ¬°Sayonara!
Shadowninja0786 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
you write the best sex scenes ever!
riptocs chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
aw but more? Bam Itachi gets owned!
Shinome Akira chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
Wow... never expected Danna to be the uke and Deidara's sex slave. Both stories are extremely good! You should send it to the place where they make yaoi manga as the script for DeiSaso.
Nychta chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
wooow . . .

HOT.

In a very, extremely, amazingly good way.
Wolven-1 chapter 6 . 5/12/2011
OMG! *NOSEBLEED*

THAT WAS NOT A FANFICTION IT WAS A SEX-FEST! I love it, and i want it, omg it so cute! the ending... Fucking Itachi! i will end him...omg !
Taito-kiss chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
SO HOT ! It's good but i don't like deidara is seme and the knife thing,,, just too much for me. I rather like seme sasori. Thank's 4 d story.
HuMaN-EaTiNg-PaNdA -HEP chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
HOLY HOT DAMN! WHERE THE HELL WAS I WHEN THIS STORY KEPT GOIN ON? duude! that was awesome! (i dont care if i just sounded like a stoner there but this was a pretty amazing story)

:) i read your author note at the top of ch2 and i was like, "I've read this before?" so i went through the reviews and lo and behold there was mine.

I feel so guilty for not reading it until now, but hey better late than never right?

-HEP-
Michiyuki-sama chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
omg! i love it! :) nice job! *fan girl scream*
PMSingTeenager chapter 6 . 8/27/2010
i liked the ending a lot lol so cute. tho i never really imagined dei as the seme since he always calls sasori danna and all, but then again that was possibly the hottest thing i have ever read.
FaintReality chapter 6 . 8/23/2010
DDDDDDDDDD

well, I hmm don't like Itachi,

but Im really glad you're so intelligent you kicked him outta here! ;)

but to be honest, with all the trust and stuff...

I thought Dei was starting to love sasori and Sasori to love Dei *kukuku! Sequel to the sequel!*

But now, I know completely why is your name messlady.

;D your fic was beyond nice!
AkastukiDragon chapter 6 . 8/22/2010
over all great story I loved the way you ended it
YaoiPhox chapter 6 . 8/22/2010
Fanatastic story. I really loved reading this. Ever since I found the 'Apology' story I've been eager to read more...