Reviews for Young Wine, Old Feeling
moonygirl83 chapter 1 . 8/2
Oh my God! It was absolutely wonderful! I think that Jim's statement "You walk out and take half of everything with you. Half the colors, half the light... half of me, too. And if I sound pathetic to you now _ well, that's exactly how I feel whenever you're not around." is quite probably the most poignant declarations of love I've ever read in a fanfic.
It was very beautifully done!
C8H7N3O2 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
"You are my all, T'hy'la" - oh my goodness! I love this SO much! 3
Davis22 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
"I will hazard a guess," Spock is saying, staring at the drawing in his hand pensively, "that this is some kind of humanoid. The body is blue, which suggests an Andorian. However, the face is rather red and there is no sign of antennae. The ears do look like old earth radio locators, though. I do not believe I have met a representative of such aesthetically disagreeable species before." Spock looks up at McCoy curiously. "Who is it?"
LMFAO! My stomach actually hurtfrom all the laughing.
nihilsupernum chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Okay, great story, but if this is what you call T, I'm almost afraid to find out what M is (unless your reasoning goes along the lines of 'I am 14 and I wrote this, so it must be suitable for 14-year-olds', in which case, kudos).
Nichalia chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Wonderfully done! Lovely.
chrissy chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
lovely
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Fluffy, funny, sweet, well written and with a perfect last line.
yasha chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
wow... reaching the end of this story is like surfacing from unimaginable depths, like waking from a shared dream, everything i wanted... it pulls you in, enlivens and throws you back out like a wishing well thats granted all your wishes. i must sound really stupid rite now, but i'm tired of restraining my words.. i've read this more than three times already.. its very, very 'fascinating', to borrow a word.. the jumbled emotions and physicalities and sentences feels like a vortex pulling me in even now... wow.. i cant even think of anything else to say.. please keep writing more, i would greatly appreciate this type of quality within the kirkspock fanarchives.
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Oh I loved it, Spick and Jim are just so amazing together I loved it thanks for sharing xx
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Very sweet. A good read and a fine confession story!
Kittysnape chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I don't know how it's possible that so few people have reviewed this. You win. This is the most beautiful love confession I've ever heard. Seriously I cried so much, starting when Jim say Spock is selfish and ending now only. I don't think so few words have made me cry so much before. This deserve more praise than it gets. Just WOW

kisses

Kitty
ClawfootCauldron chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I really liked this. It wasn't one of those generic "OMG! Spock I wuv u! Lets go have meld-sex!" short fics. You actually took the time to have plot. And emotions other than lust and being drunk off their asses. :) THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!
rso chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Beautiful! Funny, poignant, detailed, masterfully written. I must cry this fic's praises from the rooftops! You are incredible.

-xox-