Reviews for Over the Hedge Beginnings: RJ
imon chapter 17 . 11/16/2016
Shame that this (kind of fearsome and awkward) friendship didn't last longer. Loved that story. Keep it up
Alphawolf6999 chapter 16 . 7/14/2015
It's stories like this that bring out the worst and the best of me. Makes me think. I haven't had a life as bad as RJ's but I've felt that kind of pain before. Being unwanted. It sucks and you hate yourself for it. I know I did. Thanks for this story. It made me think long an share about myself. I needed it. I hope you post again soon on your new fanfic. God bless. Amen.
Alphawolf6999 chapter 2 . 7/13/2015
Dude your ideas for the wolf pack names are awesome. "Ice eyes!" Classic! Love the fanfic so far and I'm only two chapters in. Can't wait to read the rest.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/16/2014
you have to finish the fan fiction is so good
Spartanslayer1 chapter 16 . 1/24/2014
Hello starwars4life. I've been around for awhile, here at Fanfiction, and you have to be not only one of the most experienced authors I've read from so far, but also one of the most imaginative. You see a universe and its limits, keep it in the limits, and create an easy to picture, family friendly, and excellently detailed story line that expands the fan universe exponetially. In other words: you're so far the #1 writer that I have evr read from while I've been here at Fanfiction, and that's a lot of reading that I've done! :) While OTH might be over 7 years old, it is clear that the fans are still alive and well in this series, and I advise you to continue your exceptional work. Keep up the wonderful work. (y)
crazy for bees chapter 14 . 7/22/2013
Please update. I am simply in love with this story!
crazy for bees chapter 13 . 3/10/2013
This is just amazing! I've read the entire story up until here and I smiled at the parts that linked with the movie. I'm a lot less younger than you are and I'm not American but I am a big Over The Hedge fan, even though it came out 7 years ago. You are a legend for writing this story and keep writing more coz you're amazing at it!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/25/2012
You've got a good sence of story. Combining definate emotions with hilarious comedic moments. I found myself reading this over several times. And though the story is good and the characters are carried of thourghouly. I must question why the wolves had a mafian slang. In my opinion it can take away from the intense feel and drama of dangerous moments for RJ's parents. But this seems to be my only problem. I hope to see more out of you in the near future. Overall rating 4 1/2 stars, for amazing storyline and detail.
krp101 chapter 14 . 6/1/2012
Wow, man!

I really enjoyed reading this chapter, and now I'm even more excited to see what you have in store for Chapter 15. Every time I read one of your updates, it reminds me why I'm a fan. Keep it up, man! (Like I really need to tell you that part! LOL)

Princess Shania chapter 14 . 6/1/2012
D'aww. Y'know Luby's from the comic. I wonder how they'll and up not friends? The car from the movie lol.(:
Princess Shania chapter 13 . 5/16/2012
Poor RJ,that badger was mean!
krp101 chapter 13 . 5/15/2012
Wow, man

You can explain details so well, especially when you have to relate them to the movie. Very well put together, my friend. You've got the makings of a best-selling author. I hope that statement proves itself to be true one day.

krp101 chapter 12 . 5/10/2012
HOLY CRAP, I have missed you. You're an incredible writer, and it seems like it's been years since your last update. (I tend to exaggerate a lot.) These stories are feeding off of each other so well. Great work, my friend.

Princess Shania chapter 11 . 9/4/2011
Thanks for updating,really great chapter!
krp101 chapter 11 . 8/31/2011
Thanks for the update! I never get tired of reading your material.