Reviews for The Hunt
Spartan 262 chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
Gas giant, moon, non-breathable atmosphere, floating rocks... Is this James Cameron's Avatar?

Oh, dis gon b gud!
DejDem chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
Why would the Na'vi have control over the Thanator? And why be such dicks? This is an interesting story, but a beta reader would probably help.
DejDem chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Ok, I like the idea and I can't wait to see where you go with it. But maybe you should separate the sentences when a new person talks. I was pretty much lost in a lot of the chapter.
barber477 chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
Awesome story, can't wait for you to start writing again! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
This is a most interesting story, keep it up... or else. JK
JackFrost21 chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
Update? :3
TheMadDoctor chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
Continue the story

It's awsome
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Why did you gave Buck a nickname. That is heresy against the forerunners and you must be punished for it heathen! Lol. Ok seriousness now. This is a great story I just hope that you update it!
killroy225 chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
please update even if it is just outlines where we can fill stuff in on our own. hell they could be even just a paragraph just PLEASE UPDATE! Hell I might even pay you.
edboy4926 chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Good story

Please continue.
TyroAkira chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
moar! :D i really like this story!
Kazrack chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
nice story, please continue
Lu Bane Na chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Well, I'm loving the idea of this, but the paragraphs could use some work. Being all jumbled up like that makes it hard to read and linear; try separating the different dialogues to make it easier for us to read.
Darth Brony chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
good story but the chapters are a little to short, but other wise great sory keep them coming
Manga154 chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
Aw man please update, I forgot this story and found it again! Now I'm happy, but please update chapter 5.