Reviews for Running Out of Time
deliriousdancer chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Endings make me sad. You captured the feeling of loss very well here. Don't we all say we'll stay in touch? How many of us do? I am sad to think that they will make the attempt, but like so many of us, fail and they will become "someone I used to work with" to each other.
rindy713 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
so sad! i want them to stay together. at least in our stories, if not on the show.
Daystar Searcher chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I like this. This feels like the way they talk, and you can hear the emotion behind it despite their inability to fully articulate it.
superfelix chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Time was steadily dragging her through the final hours of her final shift at Major Case. And each new minute broke her heart again, because she was running out of time...sniff, great line.

He knew she would return and fill the chair and the hole in his life...so Alex is the one who left. My heart broke.

And Bobby can't assume how to handle his job without Alex...so sweet.

He can’t grasp the possibility that he can work or function or breathe without her by his side...sigh.

“We’ll stay in touch.” I hope so...O can't imagine them not being partners.
LadyBlueDevil86 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Wow...you made their feelings completely palpable. What a great story! In my mind and heart, they will definitely stay in touch. :-)
Dentdelion chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Sad, but a wonderful little story
chlark4 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Wonderful story. Loved it.
Humor In A Bittersweet Life chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Sad, but nice. Actually ... just right.
cifan chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
oh, Dix! It's so nice to see a story from you! This was really sweet!
likeit chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Now Dix...You know I'm happy..thrilled to see you posting here again...but c'mon...

A little less Angst and a little more fluff please!

Anyay, really, glad to see you. Love this. But...I think it plays on my fears too much. Do you really think this is how it will end?