Reviews for Bumpy Rumpy Tumpty
Fujiko-the-cute08 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Haha! I thought there will be kissing scenes... (7) Nice story you got there!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Entertaining
sixillusion chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
*Adds to favourites*

Woops, you caught me! This was hilarious to read, so here, have a review to munch on.

*runs*
Serafin chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Damn youuuuu, how can this have only one chapter? the end totally demands for more chapters T.T
Very very well written, I like your Sai here a lot!
Viridian chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
That's pretty awesome. A Sai-Ino tag-team would really be something to behold.
villannous chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
LOL!
Inuyatta chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I may have NaruHina as my main 'ship of choice, but this makes me want Ino/Sai just as badly. ;D
SweetSweetBlood chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
that was absolutely hilarious okay I will let you live. Usually if I don't get a bloodbath I usually don't say to write but fuck that was hilarious. If you had put bloodbath in a horror though then I would of tried to kick you out of fanfiction in every way possible before hunting you down and killing your entire family which I gave Love's Hunt editor a threat. It wasn't filled with anguish or with multiple character deaths. You however properly categorized it!
Onihikage chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
When Ino played along with Sai's sarcasm, I just about died laughing! XD

Well done!
Gurukant chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
That was quite excellent. The only snag that I encountered in this story was when Kiba said, "She's like a sister to me!" When you get the full context it makes sense, but it had me double-take because when first going over it I thought that it was in reference of his girlfriend Fuse.

Speaking of which, is Fuse really a girl's name? If I recall correctly, the animated movie "Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade" (adaptation of the Kerberos Saga) had a man named Fuse as the main character. Then again, people name guys Ashley so...

Also, just a minor point of contention with Sai's characterization: I never saw him as the bragging type, and I saw him as being quite reserved. I found it odd when he says "I've never heard of it, and trust me, I know my fair share of jutsu."

Maybe it's just me, but I thought I'd bring it up. In general I think your portrayal of the characters are very spot on. Somebody mentioned that Naruto seemed way to intelligent, but I would respond to that by saying:

I think Naruto deserves more credit than that. :P He hung around a writer for three years, and I'd like to believe that Jiraiya is very well educated. It's difficult to really say, because I don't know Japanese and can't tell when people are speaking in "high language" and what not. But whatevs, to each their own.
StaminaRose chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
ha! i enjoyed that, i really did.

i dont think Sai was really in character, its been so long im not even sure anymore, but if he wasnt i dont care because it worked.

well dont to you on making me laugh for the first time today, and curing my distaste for naruto fiction after that godawful dear kazekage thing i read today.

you gets a cookie.
FairoNeko chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Wow!

Could you made this a NaruHina fic?

By the way, awesome!
blacksand1 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
'Twas brilliant. Sai and Ino will definitely destroy the sanity of everyone around with their cahootiness, and I loved the 'logical' progression of events. BRILLIANT.
aegisZero chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Amusing, got to love Sai. I'm hoping there is more.
eryv chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Ah! I think I'm in love with this pairing now :)