Reviews for Blessed Concussion
Elliotandoliviababies chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Whoa! Those Visions Were...Sexy
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
not having wild, passionate sex up against the wall of her living room.

Unf.

Then he'd weasel a hand underneath her top, gently caressing her breasts, teasing and coaxing her nipples, begging them to come out and play.

Oh, hi, that’s a nice little mental image you painted there.

Her head injury must be more serious than she thought, because that was a very vivid memory of something that never happened

Okay, this, such a unique and brilliant premise.
She saw a white flash of light and suddenly they were on her bed, under the sheets, thrashing around like wild animals, clawing into each others flesh, biting and licking and trying to devour each other.

Um.
Yeah.
Fucking hell.

The only real side effect is…" having incredible, magnificent, mind-blowing, sex with you in my mind

I’m waffling between cracking up, and turned on. Confused.

. She felt him, deep, so deep inside her, her legs hiked up around his waist, his hands delicately tracing the curves of her body as his mouth kissed and sucked every spot it could reach.

Swoon. Throb. Dying. It was nice knowing you. Seriously, this, GUH. The beauty of it mixed with the hotness, jesus.

"I don't know how, or why, but I saw….us. I grabbed your hand and,

SNAP!

"You said you didn't ask for me to come along for the ride, but I think…I may have brought it on myself. I had the same exact scene play out in a dream last night, Liv. In fact, that particular dream, uh, comes up a lot."

LOVEEEEEEEEEEE. OMG, you’re brilliant, okay bye, I just cannot with you any longer.

"Then show me." His arms slid down her sides and she bit her lip, stifling a moan. He spun her around, still holding her tightly, and nuzzled her neck, the way he'd done in her cab fantasy. "I want you to show me, Liv"

Ajkfdkl;addjfkl;ajdslkajdkljfdakljd

She heard his voice, she felt his hands on her body, she felt him pressing his lips to her head and her cheek and her eyelids and her lips.

Stop.
Don’t Stop.
Ever.
Please.

"I love you, El. Even in my dreams, you're the man of my dreams."
He laughed. "I'm not sure what the hell you're talking about, but I love you, too, Liv."

Seriously, this was awesome. Love the weaving of the “dreams” “memories” whatever and the twisting it. Plus it was funny, romantic…and then really fucking hot.
dana-maru1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Baha that would indeed be the best side effects of a concussion EVER!
HughSoSexy chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
aaaahhhhaha! Nice twist. ; )
The Sarcastic Polar Bear chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Hehehehhe. Cute! Adorable!
claudastar chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Ok, Just read this one too. Love it!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Great story! I really enjoyed it! Perfect!
Alexis Dawn chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This was cool!
destiellove17 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
bahahaha, i love it! xD as usual, another classic from you, dear!
neleo chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
xD that's fun! I think I'm gonna ask my brother if he wants to whack me on the head like that, too!
28andoccrazy chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Very cute, and wildly sexy!
Blinky chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Beautifull
StoneCold7085 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Oh man, awesome fic! I loved it! Can we have the full-on shower scene in another one of your fics, please?
lukenpeyton-puckleberry-4ever chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
omg, loved it, update soon
CindyCinlou555 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Whoa a little confussing but good. Write more soon!