Reviews for Dancing Phalanges
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 12 . 11/21/2013
great chapter. plse update the story
xoxokiss210 chapter 12 . 11/4/2010
i loved
BBfan chapter 12 . 7/4/2010
Hi!

I just found your story and read it all right now! I really love it!

Are Booth and Brennan going to adopt Brandon because that would be very interesting...

Can't wait until you update again!

Have a great day! :D
manonct chapter 12 . 6/30/2010
this is a cute one :)
Dancing Pens chapter 12 . 6/23/2010
I'm really enjoying your story! It's well written and interesting, and refreshing because of how edited it is. My only critique is I'd love to see some more tension/suspense to keep the story moving. But please keep writing! :)
Hikari-Kayko chapter 12 . 6/23/2010
ugh, i'm such a girl! the whole time i was thinking "i love BABIES!" lmao. great chapter. i love that parker and brandon bonded so well. _ looking forward to more soon!

~HIKARi
nertooold54 chapter 12 . 6/23/2010
What is Rebecca's problem? I know people like her, totally irrational and spiteful for no reason.
devonmeredith chapter 12 . 6/22/2010
YAYYYY so glad this story is back!
basketcase1880 chapter 12 . 6/22/2010
I love any fics where Parker is involved. In my books BoothBonesParkerHappy fluffy times.

Can't wait for more.
omslagspapper chapter 12 . 6/22/2010
this is not really that relevant of a review, but, i love hot chocolate a lot!

this was a really sweet chapter, too!
nertooold54 chapter 11 . 6/22/2010
If she doesn't find someone quick, she's going to be so attached, metaphorically, to Brandon that she won't be able to give him up.
EmmyMayyy chapter 11 . 6/21/2010
Awww, cute at the end... Hahaha.
SouthunLady chapter 11 . 6/21/2010
Loved these two chapters. I can see it now. There is no way in hell Brennan will give up this baby, and he will forever be called Brandon Booth.
Hikari-Kayko chapter 11 . 6/21/2010
yeah, psh. 'new born' and 'easy' don't even cross planes of existance. XD good luch with that one. and really brennan? it's like she takes in strays. lol. gotta love her for it though. this shouls be exciting. update again soon please!

~HIKARi
vacruz2 chapter 11 . 6/21/2010
OK...I did not see that coming lol