Reviews for Forever
RiganteWarrior chapter 10 . 4/15/2012
Hi, massive David Gemmell fan here (I plan to one day name my children after him) and I quite liked your story. It flowed really well, nicely written, but it did kind of annoy me that Skilgannon's name was spelt incorrectly throughout. I agree with the previous review that was expecting Skillgannon to kill Jianna at the end. It seems as though by that point, slave that she was, she would have welcomed death as a freedom. And to those asking about the void, there are any number of David Gemmell's books that could easily explain that, and since it is explained in the books explaining it again in the fanfic would be boring and annoying to anyone that would search for Drenai fanfiction. So please read the books (considering the content 'White Wolf' would be a good place to start), they are fantastic! Great job on this :)
Kairan1979 chapter 10 . 2/3/2010
I can't believe it! I expected Olek to stab Jianna while hugging her. Why he didn't do it?
Kairan1979 chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
Jianna always loved power too much. Too bad for Skilgannon.
stonearse chapter 8 . 1/30/2010
pretty good, could do with some action though :D
Kairan1979 chapter 5 . 1/27/2010
Please update soon!
Kairan1979 chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
Liked the story. I had one question, though.

- Why Snaga is able to kill Old Woman? The demon that was inside of it was driven out when the axe tried to make Druss kill Rowena.
NiciGold chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I love how the story is going and i have two questions... Did Askari die? and How did Jianna get into the Void...and can u explain the Void more in detail plz...but continue and u better update or else i will hurt you...I KNO WHERE U LIVE brit02 :)
NiciGold chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
OK brit i love how this story is goin but did Askari die and how did Jianna get into the void? but it is goin rel awesome...the suspense is killing...continue updating or else i will kill u...I KNO WHERE U LIVE :)
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I liked the start. But where is Askari? She was going to travel with Skilgannon, right?

Please update!
Rosalie Duquesne chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I should probably read this bk too haha

great job on this one too :)