Reviews for The Mistress
Ariel McLass chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
This is the best sexiest descriptive story I have read with Carly. Perhaps you could have some spanking that leads to hot steamy times in bed?
Rt7 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Love the story. How bout a sequel?
aj chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
this is the best story i ever read!

p.s: u shouldnt made it rated m not t
Carl Rahl chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I like reading when Freddie has a spine. This awesome.
OYesIDid chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Wow, great story. I really liked it. Great writing and the plot is pretty original. Good work :)
sockstar chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
This is the author here, this isn't going to get a second chapter, so I thought I'd post some stuff about it in a review. Thanks to all who reviewed first of all.

1) I like Melanie/Freddie as well :)

2) I decided against the more "cliche" of having it be Sam, but I still wanted to keep it vague.

3) I stuffed up a word or 2 in the story, which made Miss McDonald sound like his boss in a few places. I fixed it up, and made it more clear who is talking.

For those who don't quite understand, basically his assistant is bisexual, and they have had a little sexual relationship on the side, for fun (unlike with Carly, who he loves).

They have an agreement that he can include her in a threesome when she gets her big bonus, which is what they are talking about in the elevator. He decides that he will have it with Carly (lol).

4) I take exception to calling Freddie "out of character". Freddie on the show is barely out of middle school, and he has high school (about 3 more years from where the show is at), 4 years at college, then 3 years at law school. He has been working out in the real world for about 7 years when this story is set, he's in his early 30's. I think after he left high school, he would have revelled in the freedom that came from leaving seattle and his mother, and became his own man.

Freddie has made mention of his plans, he has high grades, and appears to follow through on anything he sets his mind on. I don't doubt that if Carly ran away on him (I would probably suggest this happened around the time he finished College), he would work and set his mind on becoming someone that Carly would come back to, even if he was unsure if she would.

Around his law school years, he hooked up with Melanie and eventually got married, maybe at the height of Carly's 1st marraige he thought she wouldn't come back. This would also help him look good to his law firm.

Freddie in the story is a realist, he sees the system, and works it to his advantage. The fact he got a solid-gold prenup (which would leave Melanie with little more than what she had when they got married), is an example of this. He applies this to both his love for Carly, and his job.

He wanted Carly, he did what he had to do to get her back. It makes him a bit of a dick to Melanie, but I don't believe it's out of spite or intended to be malicious.

Again, thanks again for reading :)
creddie dude chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
cool story! but, what is McDonald and freddie talking about in the elevator? good way to use melanie in the story.
Freddie is a G chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
To the idiot reviewer ST, its called fanfiction. Writers can write whatever they want and style . It doesn't have to always be by what is shown in tv, moron! Let me guess, you a Seddie fan?

Anyway, despite the out of character here of Freddie, it was still a great one-shot!
iCarlyFanFreek825 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Okay, I did a :O when I read the last line. This was good, another great story submitted to they site. But I don't see Freddie as the type to cheat...oh well, still enjoyed this! Well done :)
ST chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Wow. I have never hated Freddie as much as I do after reading this fic. Talk about being an obsessive, controlling asswipe.

ps none of these characters bare any resemblance to the actual iCarly characters. you might wanna work on your characterization or something.
PipTheTerrible chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
gotta love high-powered Freddie

Interesting to see Freddie with proverbial balls ;)

Great twist at the end too.

Good story.

KillJoy
sentimental hearts chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Looks like Santa's serving divorce papers this Christmas. Damn, Benson.

Loved this.
ramzasaur chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
No regrets reading. Awesome job :)
Cobalt45 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Great story.

I realize it's not the important part of the story but the way Miss McDonald is written is a bit off. She is supposed to be Freddie's assistant but the way she speaks about his raise makes her sound like his boss. Beyond that good story.
StriderHiryu chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I love how you introduced Carly as the third party.

And again, the manner of the revelation of Freddie's wife in the last line is plain awesome. :D