Reviews for The Reasons for Treason
addyeb0123 chapter 32 . 6/4
Ok. So I just finished this story tonight. It was very long but a great story! I absolutely loved it! One thing, one problem that has annoyed me this entire fic, Morgana's eyes. They are green, pale green. I don't know where you got icy blue from. But that was the only problem. Congrats on your daughter, even though it's been years. To me it was a week or so ago. I'm super excited for the sequel!
nobody yet chapter 1 . 5/26
I like this alot but katie mcgrath's eyes are green
Beizanten chapter 2 . 5/22
Um, don't think Arthur will believe her so easily especially the time travel part
Beizanten chapter 1 . 5/22
GreAT! A lot of people blame Merlin for poisoning Morgana which is really annoying considering Merlin's circumstances!
Adele chapter 27 . 5/11
Thank you for the engagement, the spectacular proposal,, and okay wedding. Getting everyone drunk was not ideal.
Adele chapter 25 . 5/10
Arthur as Merlin's servant is simply awesome.
Adele chapter 2 . 5/8
I like this apology. Imogen seems awesome.
Adele chapter 1 . 5/8
I am really glad you work it this way. Merlin calling Morgana on her crimesrather than taking so much of the blame.
septimusromanseverus chapter 1 . 5/5
Morgana's eyes are green.
FreEspirit2127 chapter 21 . 1/2
WHY HAVE YOU MADE LANCELOT AN IDIOT? WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO OUTSHINE YOUR SORCERER PRINCE AND IMOGEN BY MAKING EVERYONE ELSE STUPID AND USELESS?!
FreEspirit2127 chapter 21 . 1/2
the air is so clean that you would sacrifice your firstborn just to inhale the slightest amount of smoke? Seriously?
FreEspirit2127 chapter 19 . 1/2
Even before, the Fire of Idirsholas, Morgana was awesome. What are you doing to her? I like the Mergana scenes but you are incapable of writing independent female characters. Gwen's personality is nonexistant in your fanfic. Morgana is useless. Imogen is unbelievably perfect. Please develop the characters properly next ti e or at least tell me when Morgana does something more than cry.
FreEspirit2127 chapter 19 . 1/2
Are Gwen and Morgana just useless in your story?
FreEspirit2127 chapter 18 . 1/2
You could have used Morgana in this! Like she stood up for Anne because she remembers what it feels like to have a mad a tyrant as your father. A mad man who hears truth as treason.
FreEspirit2127 chapter 18 . 1/2
So all the High Priestess of the Old Religion, Morgana LeFay does in this fanfiction is cry, faint, and cry some more? Great!
1,172 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »