Reviews for The Reasons for Treason
XxMondschattenxX chapter 8 . 6h
Please continue :)

I Love this story (thank you for it)
Pineapple-Sorceress chapter 17 . 7/11
So I've been rereading this because I loved it the first time 'round. And I know I mentioned in a later chapter how James reminds me of the 10th Doctor, but it's shining out even more as I reread. Especially when he woke up/"wasn't done". It had a Christmas Invasion feel, and it was brilliant. I don't know if you intentionally modeled James after the Doctor, or if your subconscious automatically associated the traits of a badass and 10, but it only adds to the story and I'll enjoy rereading the entire thing.
Zenith Relaxation chapter 1 . 6/19
Love the beginning.
Everything Weird chapter 1 . 6/16
you work is AMAZEBALLS! your work is amazing you talent is not wasted here! you are an amazing writing! so far so go-awesome!
timberwolf1337 chapter 14 . 5/5
wow thats crazy
timberwolf1337 chapter 13 . 5/5
Ohhhh wow dude what a sad ending for Imi and now he gets to explain hes a sorcer to Arthur Jesus i remember what happened the last time Arthur found out Merlin lied to him.
timberwolf1337 chapter 12 . 5/5
Wow that was... Crazy i think to a degree there connecting tho.
timberwolf1337 chapter 11 . 5/5
Wow that was interesting and extremely dark.
timberwolf1337 chapter 10 . 5/5
I have a feeling it's not going to stay this happy wow that happened quick
timberwolf1337 chapter 9 . 5/5
Wow this truth spell sucks ass dude
timberwolf1337 chapter 8 . 5/5
Ohhhhh shit wow ok
timberwolf1337 chapter 7 . 5/4
Ohhhhhhhhhhh my god jesus i have no idea what to say jesus alright lets take this slow ok First of all i like that Morgana and Merlin and having a relationship and slowly but surly moving back together because they pretty much cant get rid of each other and B i wish they knew she was there daughter ohhhhhh there could be some really beautiful moments in store if they did im already seeing some cool moments like Morgana defending her daughter. Then also wow ok so what the hell is going to happen now they might just find out because they cant lie oh shit.
timberwolf1337 chapter 6 . 5/4
wow...
timberwolf1337 chapter 5 . 5/4
Wow what a crazy ending that's messed up i truly have no words.
timberwolf1337 chapter 4 . 5/4
Ahhhhhh wow what a cute chapter really sad tho.
1,127 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »