Reviews for The Reasons for Treason
nf19 chapter 1 . 7/21
Her eyes are green and it was not her fault I would be forever loathing Merlin decision at this point
OriksGaming chapter 2 . 7/2
I like the plot, but the writing's poorly formatted, and you often use poor punctuation and/or grammar. I can't keep reading this- although I would definitely come back to it if you edited it some.
Imtomzizle chapter 10 . 6/20
What the noodles just happend... /(~_~)\ *pure and utter shock*
Omg I love this story especially this chapter it's hilarious
DaDemigodWizard chapter 5 . 6/1
Dude, or dudette, i love this fic, tho i particularly love the gauis scene with his eyebrow
OMG EPIC does not even begin to cover this brilliant story. Thank you for finishing and well done. Your friend may compare each scene to a scene in a show but I feel that having watched all fives series that regardless of which Merlin story I read it is all too easy to picture each character doing as written. This story will stay with me for a long time and I have saved it to read again. Again my thanks for writing a truly epic tale and all the best, Janet.
Aerist chapter 1 . 2/18
Oh wow a mergana story i haven't read. Must of missed it and yet i can't wait to read this, its so long since I've read a new merlin story. And you delivered in the first chapter i am so excited to read the next chapter. What a different take on Morgana realising what Merlin did. Instead this time its Merlin who is angry. Rubs hands in utter glee.
HgSpartan chapter 1 . 1/17
Erm. Drastic much? I think you could have left it for us to assume the friendship was over. By handing out in so hard you made Merlin seem like a self contradicting. He blames her for forcing him to kill one of his friends... and now wants to stop being friends with her because he tried to kill her. Am I the only who thinks this is odd? His argument should have focused more on the evil things she did, not the fact that he's upset because he had to kill her fur the evil she did. So not sure I'm making sense...
readpink chapter 26 . 12/31/2015
Almost done with the story. I can't wait to keep going.
Ray chapter 5 . 9/30/2015
Well .. That got really extreme really quickly. I see no logic behind that chain of events. Uther would just send her to the dungeon, not put a cross blue through her head. That OOC ness made everything else hard to follow.

Other than that, I love the writing. Great description and pace to the story.
Syrme chapter 32 . 9/10/2015
I love your story seeing that it has a great adventure in it. But-yeah, sorry-I don't really like all these changes from one fact to another. Like James being a fatherly brother then real father, that hinted JamesxMorgana thing, Isabella and Imogen. It's inconsistent and ruined the beauty of this story. I like it as whole though, you gave much thought into this which is very admirable. I think it would be much more canon if you made James the reincarnation of the Fisher King. It's possible to be done in your story seeing that you played with time. Anyhow, thanks for the treat.
Howarand chapter 10 . 8/18/2015
Wow shit got real. I love this chapter so much. Haha Uther getting banned from the throne. If it was in the she, I could see his face haha I love this.
Howarand chapter 8 . 8/18/2015
Anna trouble lol
Howarand chapter 7 . 8/18/2015
This good and bad, no one will tell lie now be careful Merlin
Howarand chapter 5 . 8/18/2015
This was exciting to read
1,146 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »