Reviews for The Reasons for Treason
Bethmcalps chapter 5 . 10/23
How old is Imogen meant to be exactly?
PraticallyCharmed chapter 1 . 10/13
Interesting
Hailey chapter 17 . 9/6
I forgot to copy # 16's comment. READ IT! Don't worry I'll copy this one so you'll know to go check it out.
Hailey chapter 16 . 9/6
I just want to thank you for writing this one of a kind story. I loved how you took an amazing story (or movie) and made it into an even more amazing story. I want you to know that even though you still don't own Merlin, I hope that one day you do. You are an amazing author and I have every faith that you will be an amazing director. There was a twist at every turn. I loved the way you created this bond. I just have one thing to ask of you. If you ever become director, just remember that Merlin is a PG show! Lol. By the time you see this comment you will have finished this book. So, I will be copying and pasting this on each chapter. Starting on chapter 16. So maybe you'll see it. Thank you for creating this. One day, I'll bet you'll have million's of fans. ( If you publish this book or if you become director or maybe just on .com. I encourage you to keep writing. ( And non-stop pelting the Merlin owners with e-mails and letters.) GO HP STYLE! I love your work. Great is not a strong word and neither is THE BEST! O.K. Maybe it is in caps lock! Lol! Thumbs up! AND THE CROWDS GO WILD!
Hailey chapter 14 . 9/5
OMGOSH! I loved it! Thank you for creating this 3
How does doctor who remind you of you "crazy" Jewish uncle?
Hailey chapter 13 . 9/5
I spent 2 hours reading through these chapters, and now I have to stop because my neck hurts. So you know what? I am going to watch Merlin on Netflix so I'm not looking down. I want to thank you so much for writing this story. You should be proud. As of now, you are at the top of the Merlin fanfic list. Trust me, it's long. I loved your story. Though I can probably never look at evil Morgana the same way again. Also, I am glad this isn't what happened because my mom liked Merlin so she showed me in 1rst grade. Definitely wouldn't be allowed to have watched it considering last few chapters. I mean, I would NOW of course, but I liked the experience.
Timelord2162 chapter 23 . 8/25
Hey dude love this series. Keep it up. P.S. If you've seen Lucifer, the guy who plays Lucifer is who I think of when I imagine James.
addyeb0123 chapter 32 . 6/4
Ok. So I just finished this story tonight. It was very long but a great story! I absolutely loved it! One thing, one problem that has annoyed me this entire fic, Morgana's eyes. They are green, pale green. I don't know where you got icy blue from. But that was the only problem. Congrats on your daughter, even though it's been years. To me it was a week or so ago. I'm super excited for the sequel!
nobody yet chapter 1 . 5/26
I like this alot but katie mcgrath's eyes are green
Beizanten chapter 2 . 5/22
Um, don't think Arthur will believe her so easily especially the time travel part
Beizanten chapter 1 . 5/22
GreAT! A lot of people blame Merlin for poisoning Morgana which is really annoying considering Merlin's circumstances!
Adele chapter 27 . 5/11
Thank you for the engagement, the spectacular proposal,, and okay wedding. Getting everyone drunk was not ideal.
Adele chapter 25 . 5/10
Arthur as Merlin's servant is simply awesome.
Adele chapter 2 . 5/8
I like this apology. Imogen seems awesome.
1,180 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »