Reviews for The Reasons for Treason
Riy chapter 5 . 3/28
Not proud of the chapter? I thought it was one of the best i read in a while. Some crazy stuff going on.
ivory-sword chapter 6 . 3/21
I'm very much enjoying your story! Great plot and fantastic development of Merlin and Morgana's relationship.
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 1 . 2/10
Wow. Amazing work. Loved the twist to the episode
Guest chapter 32 . 10/26/2013
U are awsome
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Oh shit! I love this
Guest chapter 32 . 10/14/2013
can you write the story of james and imi(isabella) falling in love when she grows up? please!
BlueMoonMaples chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
I really like this so far! I want to keep reading it but I have to do homework. Sigh. I love the idea of introducing Imogen! It makes the story that much more interesting and makes the Mergana more concrete, but also introduces the "what if" idea about changing history. Very good job!
CodyFan chapter 25 . 8/29/2013
I don't think I can continue to read this. I just cannot read the story knowing that out of all of them, you killed the 6 year old little girl.
I know you'll just brush this off as another person raging, but I honestly can't keep reading. 100% lost interest the second it was implied that she was fully dead.
Even if she somehow lived.
I loved the story though, you're an awesome writer. Just maybe don't kill a 6 year old that everyone loves next story :p
CodyFan chapter 24 . 8/29/2013
I hope Anna isnt permanently dead...
So many possible honourable deaths in this story, sacrificing themselves to save a loved one, but usually dont turn out that way.
Only to kill off a 6 year old girl because she wanted out of the castle before Malum wanted them to leave...? Doesnt sit right with me...
Also, "she will call four times", I dont think an echo would count, its merely a repeat of the first call. Technically, Anna only called once.
I find Anna's childhood crush on Merlin funny lol
She had a crush on her future best friend's father lol

All this time travel though... Its not possible.
And i dont mean because we dont have time machines...
Once someone goes back in time and changes something, anything that effects the future, they will no longer be able to return.
Imogen will never be able to return to her own time, because it no longer exists. If she returned to 18 years in the future, she would be met with herself... The version that was born and raised because of what she did.
There will always be 2 Imogen's now. Same with Anna, (if the younger one survives, which doesnt seem like she will)
CodyFan chapter 18 . 8/26/2013
Haha, I love James. Hes so... Hilariously arrogant. That Imi/James moment was hilarious, her slapping him.
Shes grown 2 years now ofc, thats why shes different.
I'm sensing James is kinda based off of a certain Doctor? Lol
The oncoming force? Lol and the way he acts all the time :p
Still loving the story so far.
CodyFan chapter 15 . 8/24/2013
I was gonna flip shit if James had died lol
Go Anna. Confusing fuck up though. Merlin... One second he was rounding a corner and meeting James, who accused him, next he's unconcious at Borin's feet.
Btw, James and Imogen, theyre cute up until you realize that in the future when theyre in love, hes like 20 years older than her.
CodyFan chapter 13 . 8/24/2013
It's weird. I usually hate OCs, because I read these stories strictly for Mergana. Yet, in this story, I like the concept of James and Imogen even more. I know I'm just reviewing chapters that were written ages ago, but whatever.
Hopefully I'll see some more James/Imogen fluff in the next few chapters.
Btw, LOVE the name Imogen. Its always been the name of my daughter if I have one. Idk why, from the second I heard it for the first time it was decided though lol so good choice :p
CodyFan chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
I loved this chapter.
I think the same can be said for most semi-ruthless men. Who can let a little girl die? Besides Uther, but he has no heart, so...
I like the relationship between James and Anna too. He'd do anything to protect his little sister. Standing up to his father included. I hope that man gets brutally murdered lol same with Uther.
crazzyredhead chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
i love the start of this
sleepdeprived91 chapter 18 . 7/16/2013
The speech that Jane's gave reminds me of the Doctor... lol
1,099 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »