Reviews for The Reasons for Treason
timberwolf1337 chapter 9 . 2h
Wow this truth spell sucks ass dude
timberwolf1337 chapter 8 . 4h
Ohhhhh shit wow ok
timberwolf1337 chapter 7 . 12h
Ohhhhhhhhhhh my god jesus i have no idea what to say jesus alright lets take this slow ok First of all i like that Morgana and Merlin and having a relationship and slowly but surly moving back together because they pretty much cant get rid of each other and B i wish they knew she was there daughter ohhhhhh there could be some really beautiful moments in store if they did im already seeing some cool moments like Morgana defending her daughter. Then also wow ok so what the hell is going to happen now they might just find out because they cant lie oh shit.
timberwolf1337 chapter 6 . 12h
wow...
timberwolf1337 chapter 5 . 12h
Wow what a crazy ending that's messed up i truly have no words.
timberwolf1337 chapter 4 . 15h
Ahhhhhh wow what a cute chapter really sad tho.
timberwolf1337 chapter 2 . 5/4
Oh wow what a twist
timberwolf1337 chapter 1 . 5/4
Wow that was absolutely amazing and beautiful finally it all comes out lets see how they get over this hurtle
Jessie232 chapter 17 . 4/25
Lol mummy!
novelreader chapter 1 . 4/3
I thought she'd be angry that he didn't tell her he had magic.
Serendipity989 chapter 17 . 2/26
She will call for times? The girl who waited? James saying he's not ready yet? It seems to me add if you are combining the Doctor's personalities as James personality. I suspected earlier with the she will call four times but now... Clever... Pretty clever. I'm probably going to be looking for Doctor Who references for the rest of the story :P
readpink chapter 5 . 2/2
It just popped into my mind to read this while listening to Thor's soundtrack and I enjoyed it as you had no idea. I know it has been a while since you finished this story but thank you anyways. Thanks for your dedication and awesome plot. I'm loving it _
cool
Guest chapter 17 . 12/31/2014
Since I am just over half way through this story, I thought I should leave a review! First of all, I have to say I love what you are doing with the story and characters. It is quite honestly more in interesting than the actual plot line at this point. Your style of writing is well balanced, easily portraying the scene you are presenting. Overall, just a huge hell done sir!

The character of Imogen is fantastic. She is fleshed out extremely well, and I was drawn to her as a strong character written with clear objective in mind.

James is fantastic. I love him so much. I can't really describe it, everything just works. He has however created a conundrum for me though, as the Merlin story I am currently drafting out contains the character of Oberon, the Fairy King, who I was planning on giving a similar personality and role. As to not infringe on the character of James, I will modify my characterization of Oberon as to avoid claims of character-stealing from the audiences.

Congratulations on writing a wonderful and engrossing story. I can't wait to read more!
goodwifefan chapter 32 . 12/13/2014
Just read this *Incredible* fic over the last couple of months. It was AMAZEballs! Well done! :)
1,118 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »