Reviews for Altered Preliminaries
HankAkaKiller chapter 1 . 6/15
Interesting plot.
LightFiction chapter 2 . 1/25
Oh this was simply adorable! I love Naruto and Sakura's friendship but this time I see the potential of them as a couple :) Lovely and funny work!
Ibskib chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Naruto, is like a kicked puppy, I had hoped this was leading up to Naruto becoming a tad more serious and giving up on Sakura.
Frankly it would please me if he started actively disliking her, she really was a bitch... more than usual. It has always been one of my least favorite pairings.
la canelle chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
I enjoy reading this!
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 2 . 2/3/2015
This was really good. Very much enjoyed the story!
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
That was great.

A fun read all around, well done.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
That was... decidedly different. A good chapter though.
mslegend92 chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed it from the fight to the romance and even spying. It is a kind of fic I rarely encounter if ever.
Ferm chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
awesome fic!
Azjerban chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
I quite enjoyed this. Well-written, well-paced, and I actually believed the characters' motivations. You've got skills, sir.
November Ember chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Aww I loved this! :)
kidloco chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
i love it!1 why i idnt read it before? (i get the link from narusaku fanclub in naruto forums :P)

oh cool... but i know is old and ect but ithink more chapter, i know im hungry reader XD

like it and wow

i just read you endnote, and im ok what you said but im hungry reader XD

good fanfic
Check Your Premise chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
awesome ending! Believe it!
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
Great fic, love the ending.
Ryuus2 chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
What is with you and breaking girl's arms? Whatever...

This was an incredibly idea you had here. I'd considered making teammates fight each other before, but never this pair up. Even people who rewrite the entire tournament and skip half the characters and fights because they can't be bothered to work on them never make that fight happen. The people who want Sakura to die a harsh, painful death never make her face Naruto in the preliminary tournament...often because she is already dead in-story by that point. Um...where was I going with this? I think there was some point I was trying to make about awesomeness, originality, and Raptor Jesus...but whatever. Moving on!

I was intrigued by how Ino broke down Sakura's actions and motivations. It was like Sherlock Holmes or Conan Edogawa putting the last pieces of an intricate plot together and setting up the big reveal. It was really something :)

Keep up the great work!