Reviews for Altered Preliminaries
puiwaihin chapter 2 . 2/3
This was really good. Very much enjoyed the story!
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
That was great.

A fun read all around, well done.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
That was... decidedly different. A good chapter though.
mslegend92 chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed it from the fight to the romance and even spying. It is a kind of fic I rarely encounter if ever.
Assasin Nero chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
awesome fic!
Azjerban chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
I quite enjoyed this. Well-written, well-paced, and I actually believed the characters' motivations. You've got skills, sir.
November Ember chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Aww I loved this! :)
kidloco chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
i love it!1 why i idnt read it before? (i get the link from narusaku fanclub in naruto forums :P)

oh cool... but i know is old and ect but ithink more chapter, i know im hungry reader XD

like it and wow

i just read you endnote, and im ok what you said but im hungry reader XD

good fanfic
sonic1251 chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
awesome ending! Believe it!
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
Great fic, love the ending.
Ryuus2 chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
What is with you and breaking girl's arms? Whatever...

This was an incredibly idea you had here. I'd considered making teammates fight each other before, but never this pair up. Even people who rewrite the entire tournament and skip half the characters and fights because they can't be bothered to work on them never make that fight happen. The people who want Sakura to die a harsh, painful death never make her face Naruto in the preliminary tournament...often because she is already dead in-story by that point. Um...where was I going with this? I think there was some point I was trying to make about awesomeness, originality, and Raptor Jesus...but whatever. Moving on!

I was intrigued by how Ino broke down Sakura's actions and motivations. It was like Sherlock Holmes or Conan Edogawa putting the last pieces of an intricate plot together and setting up the big reveal. It was really something :)

Keep up the great work!
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
Best explanation for Naruto/Sakura pairing ever!

Also, best final line said by Sasuke ever!

Basically, this fic is, if you would do the honors Naruto?

"Oh." Naruto slowly began to grin triumphantly. "Awesome."

Yes, this two-shot is Awesome with a capital A.

-Chrono
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I hate Sakura the pink haired banshee bitch.

But I am really starting to like this Sakura. It is kinda funny. Not that I would ever let Naruto date her if I could help it. But this fic sure is pretty entertaining.

-Chrono
xNINJABLADE45x chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
GREAT WORK ON YOUR STORY
bankai777 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
One has to wonder just what would NARUTO'S parents MINATO AND KUSHINA say about this funny conversation between their only child NARUTO NAMIKAZE AND SAKURA HARUNO.