Reviews for Scars
MajorMojoMama chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I really like this; the interaction is very believable. I really love how Inuyasha is thinking of Kagome, all alone. It's so in-character. And the flick of the ear, I love how you actually got down how Inuyasha reacted. Although it wasn't exactly moving and it did feel slightly dry, I still really liked this piece.
Manatocfox chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Heartbreaking. Very nice. It tugged at the heartstrings!
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Awesome!
Usedgirl chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Very beautiful and sad.
lia karas chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
very flawless writing and quite romantic...keep up the good work...
tamiiland chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
The end let me frozen. It was so beautiful.
Salome Sensei chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I love the focus, especially Inuyasha's fixation on the field and the scars that don't always show. Lovely friendship fic.
Simonkal of Inuy chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Congratulations! Your story has been nominated by the Inuyasha FanGuild for Best Short-Short for the Fourth Quarter of 2009. If you would like to track the progress of your story through the voting process, or simply find out more about the IYFG and perhaps join the group yourself, you can find everything you need to know on our website: (Inuyasha Fan Guild dot com)

If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to contact our moderators at (IYFG Moderator at g mail dot com). Congratulations again!

- Catt
FarAwayEyes chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I am so glad you pointed me to the beginning of your collection. I loved how this first installment came together. It's a nice slice of the three years Inuyasha and Kagome spent apart, and just how much it effected them. I was glad to see that Miroku was the one to collect Inuyasha from the meadow. He's probably the best choice in a situation like this. I'm not entirely surprised that Inuyasha can still feel the scars from Naraku's demise. It's such a wonderful metaphor for the scars on his heart as he misses Kagome, and believes that he'll never see her again at this point. The image that stood out to me the most was him twirling the grass in his fingers. It doesn't seem that significant, but it really is. To me, the single strand of grass signifies Inuyasha's loneliness. I liked how the subject of Kagome didn't come up until the end. It was so implied, but it's nice to see Inuyasha acknowledge it. It shows just how much he trusts Miroku. And the final image was beautiful and perfect. We see that Kagome is just as lonely and remembering just as much. Nicely done and I look forward to reading much more of this rather lengthy collection.
Anata13 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
very poignant nd beautiful.
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I apologize for not reviewing for so long. For some time I thought you had not been writing... that is until i got frustrated and realized that the whole time my new email was sending your updates to my junk mail.

This is HORRIBLE, so you must believe me when I say... IM SO SORRY! I feel terrible. Reviews are wat makes a writer want to write more!

This was sweet and I enjoyed reading this snippet. Thank you for writing such realistic and fluffy stuff. 3
channyfaith chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
So sweet and sad!
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Poor Inuyasha. Sometimes rembering hurts. Good think he has friends. Great job and have a nice day.
MikoKagome1113 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
huh...very emotional. Kind of funny how things work out like that. :]

~Miko