Reviews for A Love Out of Reach
Avaya chapter 16 . 3/7
Please update this amazing story. :D I want to see if Jax gets swindled by that Kaon Senator, if Megatron will return and cause Optimus to crash horribly and more. :)
Guest chapter 16 . 11/5/2015
I love this story but I really don't like short chapters that wouldn't fill an hour if it was happening in real life, especially if the chapter before had a suspenseful ending. I'm desperate to know what Lord Creepy of Kaon has in store for Jazz and what Optimus will do to prevent it. The mere fact that Optimus and Jazz love each other but don't reveal it because of traditions or something equally as ridiculous is suspenseful enough. PLEASE! finish this story soon.
meep15 chapter 16 . 4/29/2015
I hope you continue this story.
Railrunner1 chapter 16 . 4/2/2015
I love this story FAR TO MUCH for it to end here!
Firewarrior123X chapter 16 . 3/25/2015
Dnduveghdvdhdvehebdjdbd u should totally pick this back up this is AMAZING!
Dragolover1 chapter 16 . 1/4/2015
Please update ASAP!
Rosabel Moonstar Snape chapter 16 . 9/11/2014
Please update soon. This is a really good story.
Fireworks chapter 16 . 9/5/2014
This is a really good story I loved how it's been planed and wrote out it's my most favorite story with this couple I read so far.
But my only fault with this story is that if you plan on ending the story soon but also making your reader wait a long time befor u update can your next chap be a nice long chap that puts a dent more into that plot cause your last chap was too short.

Beside that well don't on your work so far.
Update soon !
OITNB FTW1 chapter 16 . 5/24/2014
I did not jut spend hours speed reading this to have it end and never again to be updated! I only hope I am one among many who wish to hear more of this awesome story!
Failsona chapter 16 . 9/10/2013
I adore this story! I really hope you are going to continue with it, I'm dying to know what's gonna happen next :D
Skyress98 chapter 16 . 8/16/2013
Please, please, please finish this story. It's really good and you are a great writer. So please finish this story, or at least update it.
Paris chapter 16 . 8/15/2013
Are you ever finishing your story? I want to know what's happening next! :)
Ayumi chapter 16 . 6/13/2013
Baby come back!
Baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more
Supermoi chapter 14 . 4/12/2013
Poor oblivious Jazzy and Optimus XD They're both wondering the same thing silently in their corners lol I hope they finaly get the guts to say something soon

And that Prixus guy creeps me out too. I really wonder what he's up to with Jazz.
Supermoi chapter 9 . 4/10/2013