Reviews for Drive the Fever Away
ssaharadesert chapter 8 . 16h
THIS IS ONE OF THE VERY BEST STORIES I HAVE EVER READ YOU ARE AN EXCELLENT WRITER AND I REEEEEEALLY HOPE YOU CONTINUE THIS STORY EVENTUALLY
cosette141 chapter 8 . 6/4
OH MY GOD NO YOU DIDN'T! I can't even handle myself right now! You have to finish this!
cosette141 chapter 7 . 6/4
OMG this is so so so so so so so good I honestly can't help but leave another review ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :) gosh I love this story so freaking much!
cosette141 chapter 4 . 6/4
...wow. You are an incredibly talented writer! Seriously. You've nailed down the characters and your storytelling is so compelling! I kept meaning to review on the other chapters but I was just too immersed in the story to want to stop reading! :) wow wow wow soooooo good! Can't wait to read these next chapters! Amazing job! :D
Psycho4Life chapter 8 . 3/30
You have to finish this story. I need to know what happens. This story is so good. I know its been awhile but Please please finish this story
sela chapter 8 . 3/22
what happened to this fic?
I know its been five years but I must know what happens next!
MamaAngel8 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Man, it is so disappointing to get to the end of an amazing story only to find out it is unfinished!
I know its been 4 years but I would love to know how this ends.
Queen Victoria chapter 8 . 6/22/2014
All lies!ยก it's been 4 YEARS AND YOU HAVENT UPDATED. SHAME. I MISS PYSCH SO MCUH
Joanna chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
Pls update soon! I really did like that story. Very well written :)
Margaret chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
Update soon!
RandomReviewer7 chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
This story is so AMAZING! Please please please finish it! Or at the very least post the general idea of where the story's going so we won't be left with the image of Shawn getting knocked out in front of Henry's house! It is a most evil cliffhanger! D8
meangene1976 chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
Fantastic story! Please,Please,Please Continue! I can't wait to find out what happens next! Please don't keep me in suspense! You are amazingly gifted writer & I wish you much success in life! Have an amazing day! :)
Liberty Hoffman chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
finish this please!
jaredpaderlecki chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
oh my gosh please please please carry this on! This is brilliant :D and the Shawn whump is awesome :P please keep on with it! :)