Reviews for Drive the Fever Away
MamaAngel8 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Man, it is so disappointing to get to the end of an amazing story only to find out it is unfinished!
I know its been 4 years but I would love to know how this ends.
Queen Victoria chapter 8 . 6/22/2014
All lies!ยก it's been 4 YEARS AND YOU HAVENT UPDATED. SHAME. I MISS PYSCH SO MCUH
Joanna chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
Pls update soon! I really did like that story. Very well written :)
Margaret chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
Update soon!
RandomReviewer7 chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
This story is so AMAZING! Please please please finish it! Or at the very least post the general idea of where the story's going so we won't be left with the image of Shawn getting knocked out in front of Henry's house! It is a most evil cliffhanger! D8
meangene1976 chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
Fantastic story! Please,Please,Please Continue! I can't wait to find out what happens next! Please don't keep me in suspense! You are amazingly gifted writer & I wish you much success in life! Have an amazing day! :)
Liberty Hoffman chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
finish this please!
jaredpaderlecki chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
oh my gosh please please please carry this on! This is brilliant :D and the Shawn whump is awesome :P please keep on with it! :)
Carlton Lassiter chapter 8 . 9/30/2012
Interesting, to say the least. A few typos here and there, and a few missed words that are a bit more distracting than I'd like, but overall this is pretty darn good.
irezel chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
wat. WAT. WAT. NO. NOPE. NOT COOL BRO.
not only is this a CLIFFHANGER, this is a cliffhanger which will likely NEVER BE RESOLVED from the looks of the last update date...craaaaap. why does it have to be so goooooooood...D8
H2OSorceress chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
I can't wait to find out what happens to Shawn! Please update!

H2O
LinzPhantom chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
No no no no no no no no no no no no no no
You are gonna continue this, right?
Right?
D:
You can't leave it here.
I will die.
unobtrusivescribe chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
Very funny and exciting story! I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update soon!
I love the Henry Shawn relationship:) I can't believe Lassie was watching Shawn for a bit- that was priceless. Poor Gus, Shawn has him hook line and sinker- at least he reasoned Shawn to stop in the parking lot and called Lassie! Henry hurry home from poker!
HermioneK chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Haha, this seemed EXACTLY like the characters. Very well written indeed. *like a sir*
IceDragon1095 chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
This story is so awesome that it makes me sad to think it probably won't be continued. I'll still be reading what's already here though, because it's one of the BEST Shawn! Whump stories EVER! _