Reviews for Sonic NCIS
mlpxncis chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
At first I was unsure as this crossover didn't sound natural. This is awesome!
Capriella Sciuto chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
Hi! When I saw this crossover I did not know how it would work , but it is AMAZING! I love all of the teams' new forms ( maybe Gibbs could have been a silver fox ,but it's fine ;) ) I also love Tails being Abby's assistant and that the wolf is Micheal! And that he is working for Eggman! Great story ! Please update:)
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Smdymek chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Honestly when i saw this crossover I thought to myself "Ok, how is this gonna work..." but once i started to read the story really has come together so far. 4/5 because of lack of Gibbs' head slapping but I'm really looking forward to more. :)
Awsome Matt Man chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
I really want to learn more! Read More! HEAR MORE!

ShadowEar chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
Please continue this story. I like what you have going here :)
Azraela Angel of Demons chapter 1 . 2/1/2012

You combined my two most favorite things! NCIS and Sonic the hedgehog!

Do you mind on showing me how to get a avatar on? I have the

right picture type but it saids I have the wrong type. Anyone who sees this, help?
New Wave Manchild chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
OK! Looks like the wolf is Abby's obsessive stalker boyfriend. I saw the episode with him in it. Anyway, looks like we have new characters and that's it. You haven't updated this story in like a year, but I bet you have your reasons. Good job.

New Wave Manchild chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Man, I'm cracking up at this very cool concept. It is very good. Poor Abby though, I want to know who the Wolf is.

New Wave Manchild chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
This is really epic, and funny at the same time.

HamhaPHKFan chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
This is one of the only crossovers I like mixing a cartoon/game with 'real' people! I'm glad you're continuing this!
AkumaNightKuro chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
Can't wait to read the next chapter
Th3N3oShadow chapter 3 . 9/18/2010
Wow, I didn't think these two things would mix well together. I was wrong, very wrong. Sonic and NCIS, my two favourite things.
Falcon's Hyperdrive chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
Interesting . . . I'm curious how this turns out.
Rubi Yuki chapter 3 . 2/10/2010

Great chapter, pleasee hurry up!